HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

GM Prototype Roadmaster "Limied" 3rd-row seat option!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

PostSubject: GM Prototype Roadmaster "Limied" 3rd-row seat option!   Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Check out this never-built Roadmaster Limited Wagon 3rd-row seat option, with Limited seat, cut-down side panels with padded arm-rest areas and cupholders! Very cool! Buick should have made this an option!

Back to top Go down
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: GM Prototype Roadmaster "Limied" 3rd-row seat option!   Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:28 pm

wonder if it had the power vents?
Back to top Go down
TheRoadmasterKing

PostSubject: Re: GM Prototype Roadmaster "Limied" 3rd-row seat option!   Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:10 am

Very interesting, thanks for sharing! I agree with you 81X11, it should have been an option! I like it.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

PostSubject: Re: GM Prototype Roadmaster "Limied" 3rd-row seat option!   Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Its certainly better looking.
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: GM Prototype Roadmaster "Limied" 3rd-row seat option!   Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:09 pm

That always bugged me that they never changed anything in the 3rd row area on ANY of these cars. Would be cool if someone had that made by an upholstery shop.
Back to top Go down
TheRoadmasterKing

PostSubject: Re: GM Prototype Roadmaster "Limied" 3rd-row seat option!   Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:21 pm

RedandBlack wrote:
That always bugged me that they never changed anything in the 3rd row area on ANY of these cars. Would be cool if someone had that made by an upholstery shop.
I mean, tons of people out there fabricate and customize their own cars all the time. I can almost guarantee that somewhere out there, there's a wagon with something like this done to it.
Back to top Go down
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: GM Prototype Roadmaster "Limied" 3rd-row seat option!   Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:12 pm

RedandBlack wrote:

my third row is custom upholstered all cloth to match the other rows
Back to top Go down
lamune

PostSubject: Re: GM Prototype Roadmaster "Limied" 3rd-row seat option!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:29 am

Wow, I never noticed that in the book. That would have been a nice option in the limited trimline.

Also buickestate's 3rd row seat is something to envy! Nice work.

Here's a better, larger image from the book.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Prototype Roadmaster "Limied" 3rd-row seat option!   

Back to top Go down

GM Prototype Roadmaster "Limied" 3rd-row seat option!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1