GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings Fellow Wagoneers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWoodyBlues

Greetings Fellow Wagoneers Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Fellow Wagoneers   Greetings Fellow Wagoneers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 2:01 pm

Greetings all! Nice to be on here with fellow Wagoneers! Although, I am on here mostly out of necessity since my lady crashed with my Wagon and I need parts. I tried to post pics but since I'm a Noob they're hosted on Photobucket I am blocked from doing so. So imagine a '94 white woody that's slightly lowered with Nascar style wheels, lol!
If anybody can help with passenger side mouldings I would be very greatful!
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow Wagoneers   Greetings Fellow Wagoneers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Welcome to the Forum. Im sure there are a few people that can fix you up. Silverfox103 is probably the closest to you for shipping,and youre in luck,he is trying to unload a bunch of jun...I mean goodies. I would hit up Fred Kiehl next.
Back to top Go down
TheWoodyBlues

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow Wagoneers   Greetings Fellow Wagoneers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:14 pm

Andebe wrote:
Welcome to the Forum. Im sure there are a few people that can fix you up. Silverfox103 is probably the closest to you for shipping,and youre in luck,he is trying to unload a bunch of jun...I mean goodies. I would hit up Fred Kiehl next.
Thanks for the welcome!
I have already spoken to Silverfox103. He has mouldings that I am going to take off his hands actually. Thanks for the info Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow Wagoneers   Greetings Fellow Wagoneers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Fellow Wagoneers
Page 1 of 1