GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finding a Power Steering Pulley.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carguyray

Finding a Power Steering Pulley.  Empty
PostSubject: Finding a Power Steering Pulley.    Finding a Power Steering Pulley.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 4:54 pm

So after getting a few things done to my 94 RMW, I said "oh, and there's this annoying little squeak under the hood... can you see what that is". Turns out it's the PS Pulley and my mechanic said he wasn't able to find one anywhere. I know he's not the type to go digging through cross references and "this should do it" scenarios so I thought I'd start here. I haven't had any real issues with my RMW and haven't posted in AGES (since looking for a class 2 hitch and that went GREAT! Smile ).

Any cross reference, how to, or "I've got one stashed away" statements are all appreciated!
Back to top Go down
rauldelp

rauldelp

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Power Steering Pulley.    Finding a Power Steering Pulley.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 11:25 pm

Looks like the part # you need is 10204175 which looks to be discontinued. Ebay has a few though. Some even look new in box which would be nice.

Looks to be unique to the 94-96 Roadmaster, Caprice, Impala, and Fleetwood. Dunno if a Corvette unit would fit. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will chime in soon.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Power Steering Pulley.    Finding a Power Steering Pulley.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 1:02 am

I have a used one. Someone asked me to get it, and then never bought it. $25 shipped. I accept paypal "to friends and family" at jfkiehl@ij.net. Send your address as a message/note.
Back to top Go down
carguyray

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Power Steering Pulley.    Finding a Power Steering Pulley.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 11:13 pm

Thank you both for the quick help! I was able to get a NIB from Ebay for $32.00 delivered so I jumped at that.

Now I need to get ahead on a few of the pulley's since it appears there all a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Power Steering Pulley.    Finding a Power Steering Pulley.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Power Steering Pulley.
Page 1 of 1