GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for fuel line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock128

Sherlock128

Looking for fuel line Empty
PostSubject: Looking for fuel line   Looking for fuel line Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Looking for this fuel line mine somehow got a pinhole in it and started spraying fuel on my header so I temporarily fixed it with a make-shift saddle clamp Looking for fuel line 20190310
Back to top Go down
Sherlock128

Sherlock128

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fuel line   Looking for fuel line Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 8:40 pm

It's for a 95 RMW
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fuel line   Looking for fuel line Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 4:23 am

Try one of these: https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/b/dorman-oe-solutions-3387/hardware---fasteners-16585/connectors---fuel--cooling---trans--16732/nylon-fuel-line-repair-kits-18922/a6a52856a4e4/dorman-oe-solutions-fuel-line-connector/800193/4257426?q=Nylon+Fuel+Line+Repair+Kits&pos=8

They are available at almost all parts stores.

I have a couple of them on my 91 OCC with a 454. They are a push on with an O-ring seal. If you use one, I would like to suggest putting a heat shield on the area because of the headers, and not knowing their ability to resist heat. A sock, like the spark plug protectors, or the heater hose socks would work. It is an easy, quick repair. If you are looking to replace the entire line, you will find kits, but the entire line will have to come from another 94-96 wagon. I believe the sedan line is slightly different, and may, or may not fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fuel line   Looking for fuel line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for fuel line
Page 1 of 1