GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The new Regal TourX wagon

Go down 
+2
81X11
TheRoadmasterKing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRoadmasterKing

The new Regal TourX wagon Empty
PostSubject: The new Regal TourX wagon   The new Regal TourX wagon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 9:48 pm

I work at a thrift store, this guy bought a twin mattress and when he pulled up so I could help load it, he had a Regal TourX wagon. Black on black. This was my first time seeing one up close, and before this I've rarely seen them on the road around here at all.

I had to get into the car for a second to help pull the mattress through over the seats and it's safe to say I'm sold. Either when I graduate or when they depreciate enough that I can pay off a used one in full, I'm gonna get a Regal TourX.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The new Regal TourX wagon   The new Regal TourX wagon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 6:09 pm

Needs to lose the Subaru fender flares and gain a V6 and 3rd row.
Back to top Go down
Norm

Norm

PostSubject: Re: The new Regal TourX wagon   The new Regal TourX wagon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 7:43 pm

I’ve never seen one of those around here. Looks Japanese, I’d never think that was an American car.
Back to top Go down
TheRoadmasterKing

PostSubject: Re: The new Regal TourX wagon   The new Regal TourX wagon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 10:25 pm

Around here I've only seen two other ones on the road. And Texas Mike I agree with you it needs a V6 and 3rd row. Or at least, offer the V6 as an option.
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: The new Regal TourX wagon   The new Regal TourX wagon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 5:44 am

Might as well go for the new Volvo V90 if you are going to be unfaithful. The TourX looks like a stepped on crossover to me.
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: The new Regal TourX wagon   The new Regal TourX wagon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 5:02 pm

Can't say I have seen one of those on the road, or if I did it didn't register that it was a Buick...
Back to top Go down
93RMW

93RMW

PostSubject: Re: The new Regal TourX wagon   The new Regal TourX wagon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 2:42 am

dmg4 wrote:
Might as well go for the new Volvo V90 if you are going to be unfaithful.  The TourX looks like a stepped on crossover to me.

Agree. The volvo's a much better looking design. I like the Buick but if you compare them, Volvo is what the future of a pure wagon will be, and Buick's is more what what a 'wagonish' crossover will look like.

Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: The new Regal TourX wagon   The new Regal TourX wagon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 4:09 pm

The wife and I saw a white one the other day. The dark fender flares looked a bit weird... I agree it looks like a squished down crossover. One of the Toyota's has a similar look to it. Looks kinda like it wants to be a wagon but also want to be a SUV of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Regal TourX wagon   The new Regal TourX wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Regal TourX wagon
Page 1 of 1