GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Florida picture opportunities

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sschreiner5

Florida picture opportunities  Empty
PostSubject: Florida picture opportunities    Florida picture opportunities  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 4:07 pm

We are taking our 94 Caprice wagon on a road trip to Florida in a couple weeks. We will be in Davenport and Cocoa Beach. Does anybody know of a good place to take pictures of my wagon with a background that shows Florida’s natural beauty? I would love to get to Daytona and get on the beach but that’s not for this trip. I would love to hear any suggestions from people in the area. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dandy

PostSubject: Re: Florida picture opportunities    Florida picture opportunities  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 5:38 pm

I cannot answer that question, but when in Cocoa, you should check out Papa Vitos.  They have some great pizza, garlic knots and meat balls.
https://www.papavitositalianrestaurant.com/
Back to top Go down
Walterf

PostSubject: Re: Florida picture opportunities    Florida picture opportunities  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 9:00 am

You might try Canaveral National Seashore located on Merritt Island. You will pass it on your way south to Cocoa Beach.

silverfox103 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Florida picture opportunities    Florida picture opportunities  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 1:28 pm

There are tons of picture worthy spots in FL. Not sure which way you are coming but even on the ride between Davenport there are some good spots.

That said avoid I-4 through Orlando. take the toll road 417 around the outside, will save you alot of time as I-4 can be a parking lot on most days.

Downtown Lakeland (nearby Davenport) has some nice photo ops around the Lake.
Historic Kissimmee (if you use US 17) offers some older buildings for a back drop.
As mentioned Merrit Island has alot of good spots
Anywhere along the Banana river on the east side for sunset shots.
Not really any oceanfront places in Cocoa for shots I can think of

County and state parks will also offer lots of good backdrops.

Best advice would be avoid the interstate like highways and take state and US highways as they offer more places to pull off for shots and less traveled so less traffic.

pm me if you want specific info on good roads, I have extensive experience on the road less traveled in FL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida picture opportunities    Florida picture opportunities  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida picture opportunities
Page 1 of 1