GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LT1 Camaro intake elbow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wojtek

Wojtek

LT1 Camaro intake elbow  Empty
PostSubject: LT1 Camaro intake elbow    LT1 Camaro intake elbow  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 12:25 pm

Just wondering if anyone has used this I'm going to get rid of the large black plastic set up (home plate) on the car and replace it with a Summit Racing CAI .I'm looking to clean up the engine compartment and with the stock elbow you have to plug the hole in the intake tube . I know one of our members goldwolfnhn makes a plug to fit and I might go this route . Thanks !
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Camaro intake elbow    LT1 Camaro intake elbow  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 5:42 pm

The stock B Body elbow "plug" is a simple Hockey Puck.

Wojtek likes this post

Back to top Go down
goldwolfnhn

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Camaro intake elbow    LT1 Camaro intake elbow  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 6:39 pm

I do have a new top design for the plug that I haven't posted up yet, which is a silhouette of a estate wagon in the middle and text above and below I might modify the silhouette to remove the vista roof so it would look like a caprice if that's needed.

Wojtek likes this post

Back to top Go down
Oscar73

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Camaro intake elbow    LT1 Camaro intake elbow  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 3:09 am

Hockey puck.
Back to top Go down
Swaggerwagon

Swaggerwagon

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Camaro intake elbow    LT1 Camaro intake elbow  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 10:06 am

I have the camaro elbow. Was feelin fancy some years back, and didn’t wanna look at a hockey puck anymore. Memory sorta foggy now, but I think I had to poke a hole for the Opti-spark harness, or the IAT. But it worked great.
That car was totaled 3ish years ago, got the motor sitting in the garage. One of these years it’s going to replace my current LO3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Camaro intake elbow    LT1 Camaro intake elbow  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LT1 Camaro intake elbow
Page 1 of 1