GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got the wife her car, 1995 RMW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Don in MO

Don in MO

Got the wife her car, 1995 RMW Empty
PostSubject: Got the wife her car, 1995 RMW   Got the wife her car, 1995 RMW Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 11:01 pm

Got the wife her car, 1995 RMW 118cd810
Got the wife her car, 1995 RMW A9ddab10
Got the wife her car, 1995 RMW 01684010

Got our third Roadmaster Wagon this weekend. 1995 tow package car.

We had a 1995 RMW non tow package in the early 2000’s in SE Iowa. Had a 1996 RMW tow package in S Central MO from 2012 to 2017, third son totaled it. Did the mechanical fan delete, new water pump, fixed the oil cooler leaks and later that year the third son wrecked it.

Was told the AC compressor bearing was toast so parked it in the oldest son’s garage and tore into it. He wasn’t happy when I shared the “how to remove the AC compressor in an hour” post.

So need a compressor, o-rings for the MDS distributor(previous owner picked up a used one), cap & rotor, wiring harness for mechanical fan delete(previous owner got a set of fans from a Caddy FW & radiator cover), water pump-since I’m there, plugs & plug wires. Need to do the rear window regulator rollers. Fix the rear window release so it will release with the remote and dash mounted switch, have to use key to release it. I think that’s it.

Of course the son wants to do headers and new exhaust, lol. For some reason he thinks he will get to drive it.  

Don currently in Thompson IA

Sprocket and rcktpwrd like this post

Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

Got the wife her car, 1995 RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got the wife her car, 1995 RMW   Got the wife her car, 1995 RMW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 5:20 pm

Looks like a pretty clean car!
Cool

Don in MO and HendersonRacing514 like this post

Back to top Go down

Got the wife her car, 1995 RMW
Page 1 of 1