GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New here/wife's wagon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Stickman

The Stickman

New here/wife's wagon Empty
PostSubject: New here/wife's wagon   New here/wife's wagon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:36 am

Well here is my wife's wagon. An Olds Cutlass Cruiser choptop delivery wagon. It presently has a 350 sbc backed by a th350, but that may change. More to follow but it's late.

New here/wife's wagon 100_0450

New here/wife's wagon 100_0437

New here/wife's wagon 100_2084fi
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: New here/wife's wagon   New here/wife's wagon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:42 am

Oohhhh... That is F'n cool! Radical idea for the chop too... Never see that done. I like the sdn delivery theme too... What part of PA you in?

Joe
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: New here/wife's wagon   New here/wife's wagon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:53 am

93wgn wrote:
Oohhhh... That is F'n cool! Radical idea for the chop too... Never see that done. I like the sdn delivery theme too... What part of PA you in?

Joe

We are in Allentown, and we love our wagons. We bought this pretty much like this but have been steadily making it better. Over the winter we hope to strip the body down to see whats underneath it all. We allso want to paint it as we aren't keen on the color scheme. It may end up black like mine but with something added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here/wife's wagon   New here/wife's wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here/wife's wagon
Page 1 of 1