GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Second row seat spring plunger question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ClutchRider

Second row seat spring plunger question Empty
PostSubject: Second row seat spring plunger question   Second row seat spring plunger question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 10:46 am

My new to me 96 RMW has a broken spring plunger at the second row seatback base.  This is the pin on the passenger side that is depressed to remove the seatback.  Is anyone aware of where I could purchase a compatible replacement?

Thanks much,

Clutch
Back to top Go down
Rev Bob

PostSubject: Re: Second row seat spring plunger question   Second row seat spring plunger question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 8:30 pm

No replacement is available. You might consider fixing the existing plunger housing to the seat back with some epoxy.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Second row seat spring plunger question   Second row seat spring plunger question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 10:15 pm

I have one I can sell. I would like $30 shipped for it.
Back to top Go down
ClutchRider

PostSubject: Re: Second row seat spring plunger question   Second row seat spring plunger question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 10:27 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I have one I can sell. I would like $30 shipped for it.

PM sent
Back to top Go down
ClutchRider

PostSubject: Re: Second row seat spring plunger question   Second row seat spring plunger question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:05 am

All fixed. Fred is not joking when he says to check with him for hard to find parts...thanks Fred!

Clutch

Sprocket likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jimosborn

Jimosborn

PostSubject: Re: Second row seat spring plunger question   Second row seat spring plunger question Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 7:24 pm

Fred, do you have any more available, i finally checked mine outon my 96 RMW and it does not look complete.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/20/20/11/59/290d2c10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Second row seat spring plunger question   Second row seat spring plunger question Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 8:07 pm

I do not. The only one I had was sent in an envelope, and it was missing when the envelope was delivered. If I see a wagon in the local yard, I will grab it. It is not something that is frequently asked for.
Back to top Go down
Zanethan

PostSubject: Re: Second row seat spring plunger question   Second row seat spring plunger question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 10:49 am

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I do not. The only one I had was sent in an envelope, and it was missing when the envelope was delivered. If I see a wagon in the local yard, I will grab it. It is not something that is frequently asked for.

Hi Fred,

Any chance you’ve found any more of these. Mine is also missing.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Second row seat spring plunger question   Second row seat spring plunger question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 10:55 am

There aren't any wagons in the local yards right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second row seat spring plunger question   Second row seat spring plunger question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second row seat spring plunger question
Page 1 of 1