GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BVille seat swap question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Wingo

Tom Wingo

BVille seat swap question Empty
PostSubject: BVille seat swap question   BVille seat swap question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:43 am

what year BVille seats are good swap option for 93 RMW??? also what year Bravada console/floor shift do I look for?? looking to up grade well used 93 RMW interior......does anyone make replacement carpet for our wagons..thanks Tom W
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BVille seat swap question   BVille seat swap question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:35 am

Bonnies are, I think, 92-99.

Any Bravada floor shifter will work if I remember right. They didn't change the interiors in them very much over the years.

And yeah, ACC makes replacement carpet for our wagons in the front AND the rear cargo area. Some people complain of poor fitment, but the trick is you have to steam it to fit, from what I've read.
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: BVille seat swap question   BVille seat swap question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:27 pm

I installed 6 way Bonnies in tan leather this week and took my first drive today I like the seats a lot you will find it a nice improvement. In the south some of the guys I have met like the cloth seats. Thinking of trying the ACC carpet as well they are fairly close by in Anniston AL.  Jeff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BVille seat swap question   BVille seat swap question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Suggestion: go to the junkyard and pull a Bonneville seat bottom from a passenger seat and swap it onto your driver's seat. The foam is usually much better, less crushed, and I noticed quite a difference after doing it.

...sigh. I miss my car so much.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: BVille seat swap question   BVille seat swap question Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:45 am

+1 on what he said ^^^ my rear sinks in the driver seat.
Back to top Go down
Tom Wingo

Tom Wingo

PostSubject: Re: BVille seat swap question   BVille seat swap question Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:37 am

thanks guys--took the center console off my drivers seat-cut off extra metal-tucked extra material under---looking for console and will get seat foam from Bville passenger seat to replace my well used driver seat foam--just need to find a better back seat bottom and my interior will be better...93 RMW camel/tan leather if anyone knows of one being junked???
Back to top Go down
Tom Wingo

Tom Wingo

PostSubject: Re: BVille seat swap question   BVille seat swap question Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:34 pm

fixed drivers seat problem-located RMW passenger seat-in JY while in Daytona at Turkey Run-swapped the tilt control to other side of pasenger seat-replaced worn drivers seat with found passenger seat--great match and now I am ready for the console addition--still looking for console and back seat bottom for 93 RMW with camel/tan leather interior......Tom
Back to top Go down
Tom Wingo

Tom Wingo

PostSubject: Re: BVille seat swap question   BVille seat swap question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:47 am

Back seat bottom found and now on to the power antenna fix-----and headliner and .......the list goes on...later Tom W
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BVille seat swap question   BVille seat swap question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BVille seat swap question
Page 1 of 1