GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another seat swap question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

another seat swap question Empty
PostSubject: another seat swap question   another seat swap question Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:24 pm

im planning on putting in a console in the near future, my seat setup is , power recline, lumbar and heated seats ,almost forgot has memory option i have the seats from my wrecked roadie, both cars same color and pattern, if i swap the pass seat over to the new car will all the features work or should i just cut down the original drivers seat ??? thanks for any help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another seat swap question   another seat swap question Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:38 pm

You can swap the passenger seat over just fine, but you'll have to move the controller to the left side so it isn't in the way of the console.
Back to top Go down
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: another seat swap question   another seat swap question Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:51 pm

im going to take the seat out in next couple days to see what ill be in for, i appreciate the help, only weird thing is i will end up with 2 drivers seats
Back to top Go down
cadillac kevin

PostSubject: Re: another seat swap question   another seat swap question Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:09 pm

I've got 2 passenger seats in my caddy. Its not bad once you get used to it (or you can move the controls to the other side)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another seat swap question   another seat swap question Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 pm

You move the controls and do it the right way.... Ghetto, Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: another seat swap question   another seat swap question Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:39 am

Just remove the arm rest, and the supporting frame, then tuck the extra material under the inside, hog ring it, and cut off the excess. It allows you to keep the controls in their respective places, and get the bucket look you want. The seats from the other car will still be sellable to offset the cost of the console. This is also the way to minimize your effort for maximum enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another seat swap question   another seat swap question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another seat swap question
Page 1 of 1