GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

carpet and seat cleaning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goldwolfnhn

carpet and seat cleaning Empty
PostSubject: carpet and seat cleaning   carpet and seat cleaning Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 6:23 pm

anyone here know if it's ok to use a small carpet cleaner to clean the carpeting and seats in the b-bodies? as I just started getting an oil; like smell in mine recently and found a bottle of engine flush I had forgotten about in the seat pocket had gotten broken.
Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

PostSubject: Re: carpet and seat cleaning   carpet and seat cleaning Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 10:51 am

I don't see any problem I would make sure you get as much of the stuff off the upholstery /carpet blot it up with an old towel .I've used Blue Coral upholstery cleaner ,available at most auto parts stores with good results for that matter any other brand that they sell should work . Another option which I'll be doing soon to clean the seats on my wagon is renting an upholstery cleaner the local Taylor Rental has them with an attachment for doing seats for $34.00 for 4 hours .Hope this helps !
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: carpet and seat cleaning   carpet and seat cleaning Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 8:51 am

works fine. I have used a supermarket steam cleaner before (had rented it for the house so why not).

I've seen others pull the carpet and hang it up and pressure clean it if its really dirty.

Wojtek likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: carpet and seat cleaning   carpet and seat cleaning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

carpet and seat cleaning
Page 1 of 1