GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speed Bleeders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wojtek

Wojtek

Speed Bleeders  Empty
PostSubject: Speed Bleeders    Speed Bleeders  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 9:07 am

So I'm starting on my complete brake overhaul and picked up a set of these Russel Speed Bleeders they have a check valve in them so there is no need to use a brake bleeding devise . Picked them up at Summit for 12 bucks a set don't know if anyone has used them so I'll give an update when I have them installed .
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Speed Bleeders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Bleeders    Speed Bleeders  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 6:02 pm

I have them on the Starship. They work great.

Wojtek likes this post

Back to top Go down
vivix

Speed Bleeders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Bleeders    Speed Bleeders  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:47 am

Theyre handy for that first bleed but they do get stuck after a few years in my exp
Back to top Go down
ckamin

Speed Bleeders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Bleeders    Speed Bleeders  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 2:25 pm

I'm gonna go the speed bleeder route as well... I've used Russell products on my Harleys and will use their products again for the Buick Roadmaster. They are easy to use (I use a clear plastic hose on the bleeder nipple to route the older fluid into a catch can) and simplify the process. Anyway, they've worked for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speed Bleeders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Bleeders    Speed Bleeders  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed Bleeders
Page 1 of 1