GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inner fenders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rivnut

Inner fenders Empty
PostSubject: Inner fenders   Inner fenders Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 8:06 pm

Are the inner fenders from a sedan the same as those on a wagon? Thought my battery tray was a little rusty. Ha! Turns out the part of the inner fender that supports the battery tray is also Swiss cheese. TIA, Ed
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Inner fenders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner fenders   Inner fenders Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 8:16 am

The Caprice wheelhouses are the same, although the 91-93 and 94-96 are different. What year is your car?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Inner fenders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner fenders   Inner fenders Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 2:39 pm

the Caprice sedan are the same as the wagon, Buick and FLeetwood sedans are each their own animal.

As Fred Mentioned the 91-93 years have different holes drilled in them than the 94-96 due to the two different engines and accessories. I suppose you could use on and drill new holes if you had too...
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Inner fenders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner fenders   Inner fenders Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 5:38 pm

You can use rivnuts to replicate the holes from one style to the other.
Back to top Go down
Rivnut

Inner fenders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner fenders   Inner fenders Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2022 5:28 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
The Caprice wheelhouses are the same, although the 91-93 and 94-96 are different. What year is your car?

1994. Sorry I’ve been fighting allergies over the past few days and haven’t been attentive. But I think I have the answer.

Thanks, Ed
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Inner fenders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner fenders   Inner fenders Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2022 8:00 pm

Rivnut wrote:
Fred Kiehl wrote:

1994.  Sorry I’ve been fighting allergies over the past few days and haven’t been attentive. But I think I have the answer.

Thanks, Ed

I have a couple of 91-93 wheelhouses for sale $65 plus shipping by Greyhound. I can include a battery tray for another $35.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inner fenders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner fenders   Inner fenders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner fenders
Page 1 of 1