GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inner fenders... D vs B body?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

Inner fenders... D vs B body? Empty
PostSubject: Inner fenders... D vs B body?   Inner fenders... D vs B body? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Are 94-96 B body inner fenders compatible with 94-96 Cadillac D body? I have a 94 D body parts car, and a guy wants the inner fenders out of it, but I already have a set of nice B body inners that are better (and, already removed). Looking at them they look the same, but I thought someone here would know for sure.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Inner fenders... D vs B body?   Inner fenders... D vs B body? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:25 pm

I would say negatory! The Caddy front fenders are longer and I assume the inner fenders are longer also.

Tom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner fenders... D vs B body?   Inner fenders... D vs B body? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Yeah, they're different.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Inner fenders... D vs B body?   Inner fenders... D vs B body? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Definitely different. Slightly longer (I think) but the wheel arch has a flatter portion at the top.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner fenders... D vs B body?   Inner fenders... D vs B body? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner fenders... D vs B body?
Page 1 of 1