GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just out of storage a few weeks ago

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

just out of storage a few weeks ago  Empty
PostSubject: just out of storage a few weeks ago    just out of storage a few weeks ago  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 6:13 pm

i just finished the trailer brakes on the camper and the car is wired and working,next week in for some front end work and an alignment and i will be ready for camping season.just out of storage a few weeks ago  20220511

rcktpwrd likes this post

Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: just out of storage a few weeks ago    just out of storage a few weeks ago  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 6:40 pm

oh yea and i changed out that grill it reminded me of futurama's bender smilejust out of storage a few weeks ago  20220512
just out of storage a few weeks ago  20220513

Last edited by pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca on Wed May 25, 2022 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

rcktpwrd likes this post

Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: just out of storage a few weeks ago    just out of storage a few weeks ago  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 6:41 pm

why are the images sideways?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: just out of storage a few weeks ago    just out of storage a few weeks ago  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 6:46 pm

Nice looking pair, trailer and wagon!

As for the pictures, however you are seeing them rotate them 90 degrees, save and upload again.

Tom
Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: just out of storage a few weeks ago    just out of storage a few weeks ago  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 7:21 pm

thanks silverfox103 ,i built this camper a few years ago and the wagon i worked on that all winter long those things come natural but doing computer stuff isn't so good but i will try that thanks!oh i checked my picture file and all the pictures are right but when i upload they turn sideways or upside down?so i do't know what i am doing
Back to top Go down
Buickman1

Buickman1

PostSubject: Re: just out of storage a few weeks ago    just out of storage a few weeks ago  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 5:42 am

They turn upside down when I click on them too Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just out of storage a few weeks ago    just out of storage a few weeks ago  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just out of storage a few weeks ago
Page 1 of 1