GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

out of winter storage

Go down 
+2
buickestate
lornejay1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lornejay1

lornejay1

out of winter storage Empty
PostSubject: out of winter storage   out of winter storage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Well I got a cluster coming from Joel so I now have a reason to get the wagon out. These are not staged and the car was covered since I got home from Franks after wagonfest. I can't say enough about the paint 5 years later. I didn't even wash it off yet.

out of winter storage LORNE003

out of winter storage LORNE005

out of winter storage LORNE312

out of winter storage LORNE309
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: out of winter storage   out of winter storage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:04 pm

You know lorne if you were to scuff it up with some 600 grit then spray it with satin black it won't be so hard on the eyes in the sun...
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: out of winter storage   out of winter storage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Wow. That's some great reflection you've got there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: out of winter storage   out of winter storage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Woah.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: out of winter storage   out of winter storage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Thats insane isn`t it. I know its a shame that a b body wagon has a wet sanded paint job. I just had to post as only you guys would appreciate.

This may get me motivated to get to Freds.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: out of winter storage   out of winter storage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:28 pm

A shame? Hardly! It's great that you have the dedication to get it done 'right'. I hope to have a wet sanded paint job on a b wagon sometime!

lornejay1 wrote:
Thats insane isn`t it. I know its a shame that a b body wagon has a wet sanded paint job. I just had to post as only you guys would appreciate.

This may get me motivated to get to Freds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: out of winter storage   out of winter storage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Believe me...I appreciate it. I did a lot of wet sanding and buffing when I worked for a large Body shop. And your wagon is black!! AMAZING! I hope to do take it to WFest. I will sit and stare Smile
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: out of winter storage   out of winter storage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:10 pm

brokecello wrote:
Believe me...I appreciate it. I did a lot of wet sanding and buffing when I worked for a large Body shop. And your wagon is black!! AMAZING! I hope to do take it to WFest. I will sit and stare Smile

Chris from the pics I have seen of your wagons and the respect Frank has for you I really appreciate your compliment.

We almost got to meet last summer and rite up until July Frank thought you would attend. It sure is great to see how everyone who knows you seem so glad that you are back.

Now if I could snap out of my situation I would be happy. I took the above pics and went in the Funeral Home and laid down. I slept 2 hrs and never moved.( I will be very disappointed if Pat and Robert can't come up with a wise remark) Went outside and put the car back in the Garage under cover. That just isn't me at all. I got to get to the doc.

I may be burnt out,I have never been this tired.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: out of winter storage   out of winter storage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:29 pm

Thanks, are are too nice! I have been detailing for a long while, but Frank really taught me some very good tricks when we worked on that '94 Wagon of his. ...you know...we need to get Frank to come this year if he can. I wish I would have made it last year, but I am on for sure this time as life has settled down.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: out of winter storage   out of winter storage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Looks very good. Makes me think about painting mine black.
Back to top Go down
Cletus

Cletus

PostSubject: Re: out of winter storage   out of winter storage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:17 am

Well thats about the coolest thing Ive seen yet cheers
Back to top Go down
http://vulturesawait.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: out of winter storage   out of winter storage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

out of winter storage
Page 1 of 1