GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Small bolt pattern aluminum turbine wheels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carbuff74

Small bolt pattern aluminum turbine wheels Empty
PostSubject: Small bolt pattern aluminum turbine wheels   Small bolt pattern aluminum turbine wheels Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2022 1:34 pm

Hi group, I know that the 5 x 5 bolt pattern 15 x 7 aluminum ribbed turbine style wheel was an option on the Electra/lesabre Buick wagons and Olds custom cruisers. GM did offer the wheel for LeSabre sedans and coupes from 81 through 85 in the smaller 5 x 4.75 bolt pattern. I’m looking for the smaller bolt pattern for my sedan. I did mistakenly purchase a set of the 5 x 5 bolt pattern which I had refinished and can trade or sell them.
The smaller bolt pattern has a small lip inside the center hub hole, The larger bolt pattern center hub hole is almost smooth.

Small bolt pattern aluminum turbine wheels Wheel_10
Small bolt pattern aluminum turbine wheels 1985-b10
Small bolt pattern aluminum turbine wheels Close_10
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Small bolt pattern aluminum turbine wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small bolt pattern aluminum turbine wheels   Small bolt pattern aluminum turbine wheels Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2022 9:31 pm

You could have them redrilled, and a concentric insert put in the center of the wheel. It may be cheaper, and less trouble than starting over with a new set of wheels.
Back to top Go down

Small bolt pattern aluminum turbine wheels
Page 1 of 1