GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons? Empty
PostSubject: JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons?   JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:39 pm

I always thought they were 5 x 5 (5x127mm). I found a set of wheels on CL and the guy seemed responsive until I told him what they were going on, and he claims that it's 5 x 4 3/4. Who's right here? From what I read, the box Caprices (except 9C1's) were 5 x 4 3/4 and all bubbles were 5x5.

Need clarification ASAP. Thanks guys!

Also, if I am right and these wheels ARE 5x5, what would you use to paint them? They're the Chevy truck rally's. I'm thinking that they'd look pretty slick painted red to match the car with beauty rings and center caps. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons?   JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:41 pm

5x5 last I checked.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons?   JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:44 pm

They are 5X5 just like the half ton Chevy trucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons?   JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:48 pm

All GM truck 5 lugs are 5X5 except for the newest styles which are all the smallest 6 lug type.Unless special order
thru a custom maker all GM truck rally wheels are all 5X5 also.I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong and look
forward too it.
Take Care
JEG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons?   JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:05 pm

That's what I thought. It sounded weird when he said that I might be wrong, but then I was like "Wait a minute... how would the Fleetwood wheels fit then?"

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons?   JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Stingroo wrote:
That's what I thought. It sounded weird when he said that I might be wrong, but then I was like "Wait a minute... how would the Fleetwood wheels fit then?"

I thought fleetwoods were 5x5 too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons?   JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:18 pm

They are, and that much I knew. That's why his comment made me think "WTF" for a minute. I never actually put the Fleetwood wheels on the wagon, I couldn't break two of them free lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons?   JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUST IN CASE: What is the bolt pattern for our wagons?
Page 1 of 1