GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

couple of wagons spotted ...

Go down 
+2
Buickman1
1991BlueBertha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1991BlueBertha

couple of wagons spotted ... Empty
PostSubject: couple of wagons spotted ...   couple of wagons spotted ... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2022 12:30 pm

came across this YT video showing 500 or so movie prop cars and saw a couple of wagons in there I figured someone of us would like to see... one is the blue OCC up on the storage rack above the dudes head in the interview.... sorta cool to see all of these old cars. Would be neat to know what movies they would be used in....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-xc9CQ9cr0
Back to top Go down
Buickman1

Buickman1

PostSubject: Re: couple of wagons spotted ...   couple of wagons spotted ... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 11:23 am

I would have more fun there than going to an amusement park. When I go to a junk yard I'm like a kid in a candy shop.

rcktpwrd and 1991BlueBertha like this post

Back to top Go down
1991BlueBertha

PostSubject: Re: couple of wagons spotted ...   couple of wagons spotted ... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 5:58 pm

Buickman1 wrote:
I would have more fun there than going to an amusement park. When I go to a junk yard I'm like a kid in a candy shop.

It would be awesome just to walk around and look at all of the stuff they had
Back to top Go down
Dragonwagon

PostSubject: Re: couple of wagons spotted ...   couple of wagons spotted ... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 6:08 pm

Here's a 20 minute walkaround video.

https://youtu.be/7qaQo_zpXnQ
Back to top Go down
GeoffB

GeoffB

PostSubject: Re: couple of wagons spotted ...   couple of wagons spotted ... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 9:57 pm

In the movie Summer 03 they had a Roadmaster wagon.  There was also one in the TV series (2014-18) The Librarians.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: couple of wagons spotted ...   couple of wagons spotted ... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 11:39 am

Here's a time drain for you all, Internet Car Movie Database:

https://www.imcdb.org
Back to top Go down
Eds rmw

PostSubject: Re: couple of wagons spotted ...   couple of wagons spotted ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 9:31 pm

I own the 95 that was in summer 03. Previous owner had leased it to Atlanta movie cars.

Buickman1 and GeoffB like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: couple of wagons spotted ...   couple of wagons spotted ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

couple of wagons spotted ...
Page 1 of 1