GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

salvage roadmaster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
94X2

94X2

salvage roadmaster Empty
PostSubject: salvage roadmaster   salvage roadmaster Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:45 am

I was browsing through this site and came across this car. I believe I sold this car about 10 years or so ago. When I worked at the car lot a customer brought it to me on consignment. He had it restored and It was a nice car. Also a lot of fun to drive. A man from the Wash DC area was traveling and stopped in that town on a sunday. He saw the car and called the next week. Long story short, he ended up buying it. He and his wife rode a bus to NC to pick it up with the intention of driving it home. I talked him into a uhaul and a trailer instead. I think he cashed in his retirement to buy the car and said he was going to drive it regularly. It might not be the same one but being in that area and looks identical I believe it probably is. What a shame.

http://www.vehbidz.com/photos.php?id=289996302
Jon
Back to top Go down

salvage roadmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: salvage roadmaster   salvage roadmaster Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Thats a shame that such a nice original car like that gets totaled.Looks like the passenger area held up pretty good
and I hope nobody was hurt bad.
Looked like a very nice car before the accident!!!!
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

salvage roadmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: salvage roadmaster   salvage roadmaster Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:08 pm

What a shame! I saw the front pic and thought it wasn't tooo bad.... ; (
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

salvage roadmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: salvage roadmaster   salvage roadmaster Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:15 pm

That hurts to look at Sad
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

salvage roadmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: salvage roadmaster   salvage roadmaster Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:23 pm

it's fixable, but what I would like to see is the other vehicles involved in that wreck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

salvage roadmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: salvage roadmaster   salvage roadmaster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

salvage roadmaster
Page 1 of 1