GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black RMW Is Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Black RMW Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Black RMW Is Back   Black RMW Is Back Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:26 pm

The black RMW is back.Maybe the third time is a charm.Still no pics of the underside so it must be a mess.Emailed
the guy and dont expect any reply.Told them that his idea of no rust maybe different from mine or someone from
texas and thats why you need some pics.Just thought you guys might get a kick out of this.
Stay Warm
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
no moa

no moa

Black RMW Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black RMW Is Back   Black RMW Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:08 am

I asked for some more also, But like you, i don't expect a reply.

And with 1 sale under his belt, he will never sell it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com

Black RMW Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black RMW Is Back   Black RMW Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:21 am

Does anyone remember if this is the 3rd or 4th time for this car on ebay?I told him that since you wont post any pics
of the underside,it must be rusty.The location of the sale has also changed each time its reposted for sale.I guess
he figures that most people think with a different location it must be a different car.Price also changes each time too.
I would still like to see some clear bright pics of the car but thats not going to happen.
Take Care
J E G
Back to top Go down
no moa

no moa

Black RMW Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black RMW Is Back   Black RMW Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:23 am

All 3 times I've seen it it's been in gouldsboro me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

Black RMW Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black RMW Is Back   Black RMW Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Is it 2k more expensive (again)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black RMW Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black RMW Is Back   Black RMW Is Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black RMW Is Back
Page 1 of 1