GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another rmw in NY

Go down 
+4
Cadet57
silverfox103
jeffracer
44whoo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
44whoo

another rmw in NY Empty
PostSubject: another rmw in NY   another rmw in NY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:17 pm

i just picked up a 95 roadmaster estate.it's a white woody and in good shape with no rust.it only has 95,000 on the clock but has a few issues that i have to tackle like barely any heat,leaking rear shocks,window guides,anda few missing pieces.i hope to give as much info as i take on this forum but i am new to b-bodies so cut me a little slack if i ask a dumb question or two.thanks-dave
Back to top Go down
jeffracer

jeffracer

another rmw in NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: another rmw in NY   another rmw in NY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Several new longroof owners have been showing up here in the past few months. I don't think we have attacked any of them for asking questions...........

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

another rmw in NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: another rmw in NY   another rmw in NY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Welcome to the Madness Dave and congrats on your smart purchase of your lovely B body wagon.And its only a dumb
question if you never ask it.These guys love their wagons and love to talk about them over and over and over again.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

another rmw in NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: another rmw in NY   another rmw in NY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Welcome 44!

Being winter, the first thing you have to do is flush out the heater core. Flush it both ways. It's probably a 95% chance that is your problem. They are notorious for that. You have all easy problems, heat first.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

another rmw in NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: another rmw in NY   another rmw in NY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:42 pm

jeffracer wrote:
Several new longroof owners have been showing up here in the past few months. I don't think we have attacked any of them for asking questions...........

Welcome!

Idk, Crovo came after me because I left a candy bar in my pocket once. Does that count?

Btw, Welcome Dave. Great bunch of folks here, all your questions will soon be answered.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

another rmw in NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: another rmw in NY   another rmw in NY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Welcome Welcome! I'm quite partial to white woody wagons myself. You found the right place, and congrats on the new toy!

Here are some threads that address your issues:
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t1735-wagon-shocks-and-springs?highlight=shocks
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t1621-rear-window-dropped-today?highlight=window
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=232364
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t591-heater-core-flush-procedure?highlight=heat

This is overall a great bunch of folks....even though none of the jerks on here have found me a new grill yet! Mad

Seriously though, you found the right place, and you are luck in the fact that there is a large bunch of wagon folks in your general area.

Again ask questions and post pics. We want to save as many of these great old beasts as we can!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

another rmw in NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: another rmw in NY   another rmw in NY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:11 am

Hey, where you from in NY?
Back to top Go down
44whoo

another rmw in NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: another rmw in NY   another rmw in NY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:52 pm

queens
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

another rmw in NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: another rmw in NY   another rmw in NY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Congratulations and welcome to a fellow New Yorker.

(Even though we all know the REAL NY is west of the Hudson River)

I might consider a second wagon , now that the HHR is gone.

The wife DID say she feels safer in a big car..

Hhmmm... now what kind of car do I know of that's big?

Back to top Go down
endless quest

endless quest

another rmw in NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: another rmw in NY   another rmw in NY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:10 am

Congratulations on the RMW, I wonder If I saw the one you purchased while I was looking? I work at LaGuardia Airport...Let me know if you are nearby...I would love to see your ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another rmw in NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: another rmw in NY   another rmw in NY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another rmw in NY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: