GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Laredo Texas

Go down 
+2
BigBlackBeaSSt
high79boy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
high79boy

Hello from Laredo Texas  Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:32 pm

I just picked up my 94 RMW on Friday .
I have been waiting to do my intro until I had my wagon .
I have already took my 2 dogs for a ride in it .
Spent a few hours last night washing and cleaning her up .
Once i figure out how to post pics I will post some . It was on
craigslist here in Laredo . Its a blackcherry woodgrain delete car.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:09 am

Wow sounds like a nice looking one high79boy.Welcome to the insanity and if you have a
question just ask it.Around here nothing is too silly or dificult.If we dont know the answer we will make something up.You are definitely at the right place.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:24 am

Great color, one of my favorites. We need pictures. Welcome.....
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:43 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:51 am

Hey welcome! Looked at your car on Craigslist many times...it was posted on here twice. Glad it found a good home!

I'm up in Austin, and thought about making the trek down there to look at that car. It's a hard color combo to find and the wood-delete is also a rarity.

I'd LOVE to see pics of that car cleaned up. Post when you can.

Oh and if you make a San Antonio road trip anytime soon, wagons show up at both Pick-N-Pull and Roosevelt U-Pull-It often there.

Good luck with the new toy!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 am

Welcome aboard!

I bet the dogs liked having a lot of windows they could press their noses against.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:36 am

Welcome to the forum! Smile

Dogs love wagons:

Hello from Laredo Texas  022516420201

Hello from Laredo Texas  0225164134

Back to top Go down
high79boy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:29 pm

i cant get pics to post they are on flicker texasbill sorry i cant figure it out . lol
Back to top Go down
high79boy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Yes my dogs love to ride in it . I have a 115 lb. American Bulldog ,and a 25 lb Boston terrier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Ray that second picture of your dog is hilarious.He looks so pissed at you and ready to tear
you a new rear end.Mine wont ride back there.One of them will jump back there and wait
for the cargo cover to collapse and then they jump back into the second seat.Then they tag
team me until one of them ends up in the front seat.Both my dogs have solid white hair so
it only takes a minute to cover the interior with fur.Thats with me brushing them a couple times a week.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Nah, Moose is really gentle. He LOVES riding in the car. lol
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Welcome aboard. My dogs died before I got my wagons Sad, but they LOVED my big conversion van!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Laredo Texas    Hello from Laredo Texas  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Laredo Texas
Page 1 of 1