GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wife thinks im crazy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wife thinks im crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Wife thinks im crazy!   Wife thinks im crazy! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Flat black with green-gold 2 tone, green-gold steelies. Ok, the blue paints going to be flat black, just because I can slowly fix little dents slowly at a time panel by panel. the gray bottom half green-gold with the rims. really nice color I mixed up from left over paint from my job. Cant find any reference pics to prove I am not crazy. Any advice?Wife thinks im crazy! Capric18
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Wife thinks im crazy!   Wife thinks im crazy! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:06 pm

you're crazy,..
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Wife thinks im crazy!   Wife thinks im crazy! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Blue and silver is so sharp. I'd re-think the plan personally but to each his own....and it's your car so do what makes you happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife thinks im crazy!   Wife thinks im crazy! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Wait! im planning on painting it blue and silver again after all the body work is done, dont want to drive around with gray primer spots all over. trust me the pic shows no dents or rust or fading. looks way better in the pic. Wife thinks im crazy! Capric19

Last edited by CarloNYC on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife thinks im crazy!   Wife thinks im crazy! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Flat black looks like crap on these beauties!Until you are done just cover up your work with
any blue you can find.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife thinks im crazy!   Wife thinks im crazy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wife thinks im crazy!
Page 1 of 1