GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Auto-Dim mirror with map lights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Empty
PostSubject: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Well poo. Apparently my car doesn't have the harness under it for this. Makes me slightly bummed, but oh well. Worse things have happened.

Great shape, no cracks, no nothing. Comes with plugs and some spare wire attached. I guess this can only be done to 94-96 cars. I paid $25 for it, you can have it for that plus shipping to you door.

Probably fits in a medium flat-rate box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Sorry to hear that Ray.I bought the mirror with the integral compass for my 91OCC and it was
just plug and play.I guess your Caprice didnt have the map lights under the mirror either.
Live and learn Ray,take care and what are you going to do this summer besides work?
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Not a problem really. Would have been a cool mod, but not necessary.

Summer is up in the air. There's a picnic in my home town hosted by the Impala club I joined while at Daytona, so I guess I can't skip that. Cadillac forum meet in July, a few other mini shows around me too. Hopefully tackle shocks on my car sometime soon, but if not, the cluster/seat will be done the weekend of the Caddy meet (one of the guys has the seat I need).

Right now though.... bored out of my mind. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Lets see shocks and picnic covers 1 day.Car shows ,being generous so 5 shows =5days.
You really have your summer planed out.Go do some volunteer work and meet hot girls.
I was young once and bagged groceries for 1.60 an hour.Worked 40 hours a week and then
another 20 off the clock.Go do something even if you working for free.
Just Kidding Ray
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:09 pm

rattle rattle rattle,,,,,,your new paint is waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:29 pm

That too. Need to find a fender first though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Which fender do you need? There is a gawd awful green wagon in the yard next to my work. I can pull it tomorrow if you need it.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:14 am

Right front, but I'd prefer if it came from a two-tone wagon/sedan so I don't run the risk of having a crooked bottom stripe.

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Right front, but I'd prefer if it came from a two-tone wagon/sedan so I don't run the risk of having a crooked bottom stripe.

I have one, its white, off of a 9C1. I was saving it for my car but LMK if you need it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:43 pm

If it's white, you keep it. It's far from an "I need it now" thing. I have other body work to tackle first. That fender is like the least of my worries. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Ray you sure are a ambitious young man,how do you manage to get out of bed each day?
Come on man get busy and do something even if its wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Sleep is for quitters.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Dim mirror with map lights   Auto-Dim mirror with map lights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auto-Dim mirror with map lights
Page 1 of 1