GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Empty
PostSubject: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Hi Gang
Went to Super Chevy this last weekend (6/5-6-7) and took the Yenko, in primer after the "incident". On sunday I got a new "mod" for the Yenko, what do ya think?

Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) HaileyatSuperChevy1

Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) HaileyatSuperChevy

RIDES did a shoot with the Yenko and the "mod"(el). tongue I also got "Best in Class" 90+ Up Big Body with the Yenko! Got the Plaque and another Jacket! And its was in primer from the "incident"! Laughing So guys, just because YOU dont think your ride is good enough to take to a show, this proved that people love longroofs, even in primer!

Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) SuperChevyATLinPrimer

Larry

Last edited by Acme Racer on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added photos)
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:25 pm

ok if i could get a mod like that id pull the car cover off my wagon and start working on it asap
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:27 pm

I wanted a mod like that once, but I just couldn't allocate the funds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Cool as usual Larry. In this case mod can only mean one thing,Marriage Or Divorce.

I missed the incident post,what happened? Link
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

PostSubject: Re: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:22 pm

lornejay1 wrote:
Cool as usual Larry. In this case mod can only mean one thing,Marriage Or Divorce.

I missed the incident post,what happened? Link

Hi Lorne
I'm not sure I posted about "the dreaded critter incident". The "incident" I'm referencing happened when I went to the "Memory Lane Show in Rogersville TN Memorial Day Weekend, wait, I forgot, you live in the great white north, May 23/24 Smile on the way there in the fog, a small furry little critter (not sure what it was, however I do know it was not a skunk Laughing ) and it knocked off alot of paint from the bumper cover. The shop couldnt get it painted before Super Chevy, so I rolled to ATL in primer. Its at the shop now, shoud get it back Wed, with paint this time. Razz

As far as the "mod" goes, her name is Hailey, I met her mom, dad and younger sister. All very nice people. She kept asking me if it was ok to touch my wagon. I told her she couldnt hurt any worse that I do! Razz

Is it just me, or am I the only one around here whos hittin' alot of shows? Suspect

Not sure where I'm headed this coming weekend, but the 19 20 & 21 me, the wife and the Yenko will be in Butler (Pittsburgh) PA for Pittsburgh Parts O Rama. Roger Gustin (owner of Super Chevy Shows) wants me to bring the Yenko (with full paint, of course Very Happy ) to Charlotte Super Chevy the week after Pittsburgh. I'd love too, but not sure where my "Magical Mystery Tour"(tm) is gonna take me.

Larry
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Looks good Larry!!! Congrats on the awards too...even in primer!!!! Smile

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

PostSubject: Re: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
I wanted a mod like that once, but I just couldn't allocate the funds Very Happy

That "mod" didnt cost me a dime! Very Happy cheers tongue Razz In the words of the Late, Great One, Mr Jackie Gleason, "How Sweet it Is!" She did mention about how long it was............. Shocked

She was talkin about the wagon, ya prevert! lol!

Larry
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:44 pm

You didn't say she was a TEMP mod, in my experience, those mods tend to be "high maintenance". And if the wife finds out.......... affraid
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

PostSubject: Re: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
And if the wife finds out.......... affraid

My wife is a great sport, and besides I'm a old man and have a bad heart. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Acme Racer wrote:
Krzdimond wrote:
And if the wife finds out.......... affraid

My wife is a great sport, and besides I'm a old man and have a bad heart. Rolling Eyes

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:09 pm

im sure if was a skunk u hit they would have a special spot for u to park in at the show, and for the mod i guess that makes it a offical woody wagon lol
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

PostSubject: Re: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi Gang
The wagon is in the paint shop (again) to get the bumper painted. I have restocked on all my heart meds, including nitro! Shocked Not sure where I'll me next weekend, but weekend after next (19 thru 21) me, the wifey and the Yenko will be at the Pittsburgh Parts O Rama in Prospect PA. If your in the neighborhood, stop by and say hello!

Larry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)   Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Went to Super Chevy ATL this weekend :)
Page 1 of 1