GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bewber

Bewber

4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?! Empty
PostSubject: 4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!   4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:24 pm

7/7/7

That was the last time I went to Las Vegas - aka "Loss Wages". Ahhh the good old days, WHAT A TRIP!

I've only gotten one other tattoo since then too - which is a pretty lame pace of inking IMHO.

That was also the last time I've been into a topless bar - Glitter Gultch on Freemont Steet. "Inga" was foreign, and agressive, and scary, and ageing less than gracefully, so we relocated and found someone more appealing to spend tens of minutes and dollars with. By "we" I mean like - I was all - Dude this is crazy, we already got hot naked women at the hotel - we should probably just leave - and the other guy was all WOOO HOOOOOO!!!! So I didn't feel comfortable leaving him alone there - that vulnerable in such an den of sin, so I stayed and suffered in silence - against my will.

I remember it being stupid hot, then it got windy, and it felt stupid hotter. It was like wind chill in the winter time, only opposite and worser.

I even ate so much at a buffet there too, that my guts literally exploded! I got an umbilical hernia that I had to get surgically repaired as soon as we got home - and I now have the worst excuse for a man made belly button ever since. Looks like a balloon knot. So much for my abs modeling career.Sad

What a GREAT time. Loved it, made killer memories, got a cool tattoo, and there were lots of super hot brides (and maidens of honor) there too.

OH YEAAA! Speaking of which.... that reminds me ....... Happy Anniversary to the luckiest 7/7/7 couple of them all - Mr and the ever lovely Mrs William Livingston Crovo III.

We love you guys long time and hope you have many many more tolerable years together - and thanks again for letting us horn in on your rockin' trippple 777's wedding day!

Yay Yous,
John and FMA I love you
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: 4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!   4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:59 pm

LOL... Your abs modeling days were looooong gone anyways. Wink

Yeah, that was a kickass coupla days! Very Happy Igna WAS scary. "Yeah... uhm... not you!" Razz

Thanks John. Good times. Smile

Now, I must go tend to my beautiful bride. She even shaved her legs today... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: 4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!   4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Happy Anniv, Crovo
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: 4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!   4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Happy anniversary Bill,

and Bewb, it's all you can eat not you eat all!
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: 4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!   4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 pm

My overeating till explosion wasn't even the stupidist food move of the trip.

The genius I was with tried eating a bunch of seafood, or shrimp cocktails, or something like that - in the desert - at 120+ degrees - and couldn't figure out why he got sick to his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!   4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 pm

A big congratulations to you Bill and your better half!
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: 4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!   4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Sorry, I'm a day late, Happy Anniversary Bill.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: 4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!   4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:34 am

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!   4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:33 pm

I also got married that date 7/7/07
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: 4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!   4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Congrats to you two too then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!   4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 years since 7/7/7 - How lucky of a day was that for YOU?!
Page 1 of 1