GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC

Go down 
+10
95BRMW
1993 Roady-man
a1awind
Krzdimond
buickestate
phantom 309
Sprocket
BigBlackBeaSSt
toomanytoyz
Ruphraxe
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruphraxe

Ruphraxe

Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Empty
PostSubject: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Some of you'd asked and I thought this might happen, so here's the official notice. Well, it didn't just happen - I applied for the job and got it and while Seattle's been a nice place to visit for us, it's too far from home.

When I interviewed there, I asked where to buy a snow shovel. No one knew, so that seemed like a good place to be.

Sorry so long without posting something, then just this short post.

Have been without a wagon for several months as they're so hard to find here. Can't wait to get one or eight again, and hit all the wagon doings back east.

If anyone knows of a nice L05 (or L03/GU5) white on red 92 OCC somewhere south of Pennsylvania, let me know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:11 pm

WOOHOO
Great to Hear this wonderful news!
You have been missed sir
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 pm

That's great news! Smile

You can get rid of your slickahs now, too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Woohoo! Wagonfest South incoming!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Fred,

It will be great to have you back on the east coast. I am about Half way between the Carolina's and Upstate, NY, so a great stop over for you, Kelly and the kids if you travel to see home. You are always welcome.

I can start looking for a clean wagon in PA for you, but Virginia and the Carolina's might be a better plan.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Not white on Red, but it could prolly keep you going till you find one.

LMK if you want me to check it out for you

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/2468628468.html
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 pm

wintertime wagonfest??

that'd be interesting coming south with the big 255-50 tires on ,..
ok if the roads are dry i guess,.

looks like you'd better get a big enough place so us northern boys can leave our rides with you for the winter,. Wink

Nick
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Sprocket wrote:

if fred don't want you to go look at it, go look at it for me! take pictures plenty of pictures

Good luck on your move Fred

Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:23 am

Here is one in TX.....

92 White over blue 42K mile OCC

VIN: 1G3BP8372NW302891
Back to top Go down
Ruphraxe

Ruphraxe

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:05 am

Jim, thanks - I've missed me, too!

How about a spring break WF south? I'll need some time to settle in. Sorry Nick - maybe next winter!

Bill, I'd leave the slickers here, but no one uses umbrellas here - they just get soaked. Weird.

Tim, I thought of stopping on our way back from vacation in NC last week, but ran out of time. I'm moving to (see subject.)

Robert, thanks - ad removed though.

Pat, this is way too nice for you. Smile

Thanks, all. Don't want to get all sentimental but *sniff* I've missed you guys!
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 am

hey fred...mike has a nice clean R title 96 in his garage!

charleston ehh? hmm sounds like a great place for a wagon fest!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:39 am

Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:20 am

Good to hear your heading back to the east coast. A southern style wagonfest would be great in the spring. I guess it will give us festers something to look forward to. Welcome back to the east coast Fred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:46 am

Spring break works too. lol
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 am

Welcome back to the east coast!
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:00 am

Hey, Fred, welcome back to the east coast! I've lived out on the West coast myself, and while it's got it's own different cool things, I still missed the 'ol East coast, and came back.

Quote :
.......get Frankie to run over and give them a dozen for this one,.
nice colors,.

Is having the clearcoat fading off on the bumper and mirrors an exclusive feature of maple red OCCs????? wtf?? I haven't seen one that didn't have that!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 am

Krzdimond wrote:
Here is one in TX.....

92 White over blue 42K mile OCC

VIN: 1G3BP8372NW302891

Dream color combo right there. I hate being poor.

Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:27 am

Fred:

Glad you finally got your preferred posting. Also a good thing that you didn't stay on the left coast long enough to be corrupted and start thinking like a left coaster. This backing out of Wagonfests is starting to become a habit. We need the festers back.

SC is great. With the price of gas, Carol and I have taken to going to Myrtle Beach on our spring holiday. Cuts a day and a half off the trip to Florida. Same great beaches but the water is a little cooler.

Welcome back to within striking distance. Timing is bad though. Have to fly into Portland Oregon during the last week in August. On the return trip it looks as if I am going to have a five hour layover in Seattle. Intended on giving you a call but I guess you won't be there. Oh well, maybe there's a book store in the airport.

Good luck on your move.

Bill
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 am

Glad to hear you're headed home, and if there is a Southeast Wagonfest in the winter or spring you can count me in! My busy season at work is from May-Aug, but fall and spring are open for road trips!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:52 am

Sprocket wrote:

car is gone..... 79K mint, 350.......drat I only found the ad last night. Some of you called the dude too, cuz he said wth you are like the 3 or 4 caller toady and it sold 2 weeks ago, I don't understand what the fuss is about.

welcome back Fred!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC   Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't host WF West - moving to Charleston, SC
Page 1 of 1