GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RMW filled with water

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

RMW filled with water Empty
PostSubject: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:44 am

Was flipping through the tv, and came across a commercial for top gear usa, in which they had a very small clip of a RMW filled completely to the ceiling with water, and a driver actually driving the car with snorkel equipment on.
Has anyone seen this yet?
They were actually driving the wagon filled with water, albeit a low rider RMW.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:51 am

Old news, I'll see if I can find the link to the thread....
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:54 am

here you go.....

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t2280-just-finished-watching-top-gear?highlight=top+gear

ALL of the videos in the links have been removed due to A&E's claim to copyright infringement. Go figure as it was broadcast over FREE TV.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:05 pm

That episode was actually on last night. The car "won" in a competition between a 70's cutlass, a Fiero and the Roadmaster. Watching that '94 get filled with water was hard but it was still a good episode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Ironic that Rutledge now drives a white LT-1 Roadmaster as his personal transportation!
Thats a great episode and the season 2 premiere is tonight at 10PM on the History channel.
Watch It and Record It Too
Jim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:28 pm

You know, I will admit, I refused to watch Top Gear USA because I hate (yes, HATE) Top Gear UK. My dad called me and told me the wagon episode was on, because everyone I know calls me about random wagon stuff, so I was like "Eh, I'll turn it on."

It was surprisingly entertaining and I found myself watching the Top Gear USA marathon. I am excited for tonight's premiere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 pm

See what happens when you give shows you think you would hate a chance.Man I cant wait
for the BBC premiere if Top Gear next month.
Jim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:35 pm

I can't stand BBC Top Gear. Clarkson is a jackass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Clarkson is a jackass is an understatement Ray.But he's a funny jackass who likes to insult
everybody!Thats what makes the show interesting waiting to see who he insults next.
Jim
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:06 pm

What's TV? Don't have time for it myself...except the 3 hour block of 3 Stooges on Antenna TV every Friday night my 7 YO daughter can't get enough of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Clarkson is a jackass is an understatement Ray.But he's a funny jackass who likes to insult
everybody!Thats what makes the show interesting waiting to see who he insults next.
Jim

His blissful ignorance just irritates me. Can't stand watching him.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Flasheroo wrote:
Jim

You DO realize thats part of his shtick right? He's been a professional automotive writed since the 80's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:48 pm

I watched some of the early shows from the late 90s and while not as pompous as he is now,
he was just as insulting.Neat to see some of the cars we never got here in the states.
Jim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Stingroo wrote:
Flasheroo wrote:
Jim

You DO realize thats part of his shtick right? He's been a professional automotive writed since the 80's.

That's all fine and good, but when people go around quoting his bullshit as if it were fact, that's when I have problems. I do not find him amusing in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:04 am

So clarkson has been imitating me all this time,..
and you guys love him,.

Go figure

nick
the real stig
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:32 am

phantom 309 wrote:
So clarkson has been imitating me all this time,..
and you guys love him,.

Go figure

nick
the real stig

Nick, it's the "not in my backyard" mentality. Comedians are funny when they poke fun at someone else, not so much when they make fun of you.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RMW filled with water   RMW filled with water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RMW filled with water
Page 1 of 1