GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl   Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:57 am

I'm thinking I might need for black/grey woodgrain for my next project. My ggogle searching is coming up dry.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl   Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 am

Jarrod

Pat "buickestate" or "nhgonzo" should be able to help you as they both have rewooded their wagons.

Tom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl   Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:39 am

Morning Jarrod , go check out www.Rvinyl.com and see if they have the color you want!
JG
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl   Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Jim,.. that Rvinyl is cool. Thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl   Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Check with your local place that does car wraps. They should be able to print you anything you want once you find the grain you like.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl   Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:12 pm

jayoldschool wrote:
Check with your local place that does car wraps. They should be able to print you anything you want once you find the grain you like.

And for a pretty decent price. I got some quotes when I was going to go that route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl   Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need site for Custom Woodgrain vinyl
Page 1 of 1