GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics Empty
PostSubject: Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics   Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Hi Gang
Last weekend's 'lil adventure on my 2009 Magical Mystery Tour took me to Indy for Super Chevy. It rained & lightninged BIG TIME Saturday, so they wound up doing everything on Sunday. The rain quit about 3:30 Sat PM so I went exploring and wound up at some old and very familiar (to me) haunts. Just another nice lil 2200 mile weekend ride. Shocked A couple pics below.

In front of the Indy Motor Speedway Hall of Fame
Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics IndyHallOfFame1

The wagon on the field sunday at IRP, I mean O'Rilley Raceway Park
Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics IndySuperChevySunday

Larry
ps, we got a "Outstanding" (read second place) overall in Big Body 90 & Up, Best Wagon 90 & Up, and long distance for a driven show car.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics   Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Nice! You must rack up some serious miles on those wagons traveling all over. Or do you trailer them? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

PostSubject: Re: Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics   Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Hi Mike
My cars are driven, not some "trailer queen". Cool What good is havin a nice car if ya dont enjoy it? Very Happy Yea, miles wise at last count I was somewhere around the 16+K mark for the year, since Jan 4, 2009. And thats just on the "Yenko"!! Shocked I probably put another 2.5K on her "GSX" hittin in state Cruise Ins. I have (for me) a "easy weekend" this weekend. Tallahassee FL. Sat AM, Ocala FL. Sat Afternoon, a cruise-in in Daytona Sat PM, then another show in Palatka, FL. during the day on Sunday.

My "biggie" for the year is coming up starting Aug 6, WOODWARD! We will roll out late PM the 6th and come back either the 17th or 18th. Were gonna hit Flint, the Oakland show again, and a bunch of other shows/events while were there. That will be almost 4K miles in that 'lil "adventure" alone. Rolling Eyes Her "GSX" wagon will be the "weapon of choice" for the Woodward adventure.

There will be more "road trips" after Woodward, and I do know where a couple of them are, but not all of them. I really wanna hit the season ending Super Chevy in Bristol. That will make 5 Super Chevy events for me this year including Moroso in WPB, FL, Atlanta, Charlotte and Indy.

Larry

STILL looking for a nice LAB OCC to finish my "Trifecta" Cool
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics   Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Very nice! Thanks for the pics Smile Glad you drive 'em!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics   Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last weekend on the "2009 Magical Mystery Tour"...w/pics
Page 1 of 1