GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today Empty
PostSubject: The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today   The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Finally got my brother's '93 LS on the road today cheers

The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today 380058_10150372528208553_505618552_8377623_1553756557_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today   The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:19 pm

I bet he feels great about having a car of his own to drive!Tell him congrats for me Justin.
Jim
Back to top Go down
s1l1sc

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today   The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Nice looking LS< but I think I like that wagon better :-)
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today   The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:27 am

Good deal! Post some better pics when you can. Does it have crosslace wheels on it too? Always liked those.

I will say I too like the white wagon in the background better....but you're doing the right thing starting him off in a Cappy. Save another kid from a lifetime of Hondas and Toyotas by starting them off in a real car!

-Mike

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today   The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Roads of Massachusetts Got A Bit More Awesome Today
Page 1 of 1