GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Family Tailgating Fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Family Tailgating Fun Empty
PostSubject: Family Tailgating Fun   Family Tailgating Fun Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:17 pm

So Misty took both kids to Dallas this weekend. Every year the weekend before Thanksgiving she gets together with all the other women in her family and they have a "Girl's Christmas" gift exchange and dinner. She has a huge family, and between Thanksgiving and Christmas it's too busy to get the ladies together, so for years they've done this.

ANYWAY Misty made wreathes this year. 12 of them. All wrapped...big. No way they'd fit in the Grand Prix, and the Suburban only gets 16mpg, so she asked to take the Roadmaster. Fine with me, I got a weekend pass and a quiet house here...yippee!

So Friday she and the kids and a load of Christmas cheer headed to Dallas, and she just got home a few hours ago.

Here's the funny part...while the girls in the family were having their dinner party/gift exchange, my two brother-in-law's got babysitting duty. Seven kids between the two of them, yikes.

So apparently they saw my woody wagon in the in-laws driveway...or more to the point the tailgate of my wagon.....and they swiped the keys from my wife, loaded kids, food, chairs and tables into it, and drove to the University of North Texas in Denton for some "real" tailgating, and then took the kids to the football game.

Here's a pic from the parking lot at Apogee Stadium. Apparently they had a great time. Maybe now the Roady will get a little family respect! Ha!
Family Tailgating Fun Tailgate

-Mike

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Tailgating Fun   Family Tailgating Fun Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Cleaned the wagon up yet?
Jim
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Family Tailgating Fun   Family Tailgating Fun Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Cleaned the wagon up yet?
Jim

Nope, and it needs it! They said it might rain tonight....I don't believe it'll happen...it's just cloudy, but don't want to wash the whale until the sun comes out tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Tailgating Fun   Family Tailgating Fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Tailgating Fun
Page 1 of 1