GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy....

Go down 
+2
81X11
tonyno213
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tonyno213

Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy.... Empty
PostSubject: Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy....   Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:48 pm

Hello i want to introduce my self my name is Tony and i go by tonyno213 just came over to check you guys out and to convince my girl why she needs a wagon cheers .

yeah buddy........ and i come from the drame free zone all car ish is all i care about.
Back to top Go down

Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy....   Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Welcome to the group Tony.Tell your girl how cool these wagons really are.
Jim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy....   Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:01 am

Everybody needs a wagon.

That's all she needs to know. lol

Welcome to the much quieter than the "other" forum, forum.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy....   Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:47 am

Welcome and good luck on the wagon hunt!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy....   Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:08 am

Now is a great time to buy one of these wagons as like the SS they are at the bottom of their market for the next couple of years....
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy....   Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:58 am

Welcome to Longroof!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy....   Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Welcome Tony - If you want I can have my half talk to your half. She was the same way at first (Think the wagon would list her as a soccer mom) WRONG - Now that she has it she brags about it all the time. Just the other day she actually had people ask her if she wanted to sell it.........................

Her reply ---------------------- NOPE I Luv my wagon
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy....   Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:04 pm

A life without wagons is a life unlived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy....   Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 pm

+1 on that jimbeau.
Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy....   Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats up guys noob coming over from the other forum and saying yeah buddy....
Page 1 of 1