GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am in need of a turn signal

Go down 
+2
buickestate
Krzdimond
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

I am in need of a turn signal Empty
PostSubject: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:08 pm

I have all of the parts to fix the Caprice, except a drivers side front turn signal. The one I have came off the Buick and has a broken tab. Anyone have one they would like to part with?

I barely have time to work on the car as this is Tax return time and I am busy as hell, so going to a junk yard in the HOPES of finding one is not an option.

Robert
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:42 pm

I got one or four kicking about
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 pm

I assume you mean the marker light for the side of the headlight. Do you need the one with the dark yellow or light yellow panel? I think I only have the ones with the dark yellow. One would be $27 shipped, matched pair $50 shipped.

Do you need it with or without the cornering lamp?
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Robert just use the one you have with the broken clip for now, til I come down with the good one. use clear duct tape if you're worried about it falling off
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:34 pm

I can do that Pat, but it goes against my grain to do 1/2 assed repairs. But for you, I'll make an exception Laughing
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:48 pm

are half assed repairs only half as good as full assed repairs?? Laughing

Nick
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:19 am

I think most of mine have the metal tabs missing. Haven't lost one yet with just a screw!
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:45 am

The "hinge pin" on the bottom is broken off. I'll clear tape it for now.

Next is to bungee cord the hood down and install the home air conditioner in the back passenger window.... Razz
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:49 pm

now now, no bungee on da hood! and you put the A/C unit on the roof and run cold air vent tube into the rear vent windows!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Is it done yet????????????????????????????
Jim
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
I have all of the parts to fix the Caprice, except a drivers side front turn signal. The one I have came off the Buick and has a broken tab. Anyone have one they would like to part with?

I barely have time to work on the car as this is Tax return time and I am busy as hell, so going to a junk yard in the HOPES of finding one is not an option.

Did you track one down yet? I have one in my garage you can have for the price of shipping.

Fred Kiehl wrote:
One would be $27 shipped, matched pair $50 shipped.

For a corner marker? You can get them brand new for $15...
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Yes, I fixed it. Pat will bring down a good one when he get it.

Thanks anyway.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of a turn signal   I am in need of a turn signal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am in need of a turn signal
Page 1 of 1