GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Engine rpm waves and dies - why?

Go down 
+6
Cadet57
Dutch Pete
Fred Kiehl
benn
BigBlackBeaSSt
MarcinV8
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Engine rpm waves and dies - why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engine rpm waves and dies - why?   Engine rpm waves and dies - why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Very Happy nice and clean
Back to top Go down
uxwbill

uxwbill

Engine rpm waves and dies - why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engine rpm waves and dies - why?   Engine rpm waves and dies - why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:25 am

MarcinV8 wrote:
Good news! My Wagon is working. He now has 5.0 TBI engine (the same as the original) with around 54 000 miles on it. The old engine is completly damaged.
Good news indeed! I'm glad to hear you got it going again.

MarcinV8 wrote:
It costed quite a lot of money so now I can't sell the car for like another 5-8 years Laughing
I strongly suspect that many of us have more invested in our wagons than they are worth. Not everything is a dollar or whatever one's local currency may be...just being able to enjoy them and tinker with them has value in its own way.

I'm just starting out down that slippery slope. I hope to have many more happy years of wagon-driving ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/

Engine rpm waves and dies - why?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2