GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Even Advance can't keep up with my driving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
94X2

94X2

Even Advance can't keep up with my driving Empty
PostSubject: Even Advance can't keep up with my driving   Even Advance can't keep up with my driving Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:13 pm

I got this e-mail today and had to laugh. I have no idea where they got the mileage figure. I only missed that service by 13k miles since the car has 361k now Smile

Hi JON,

According to our Advance Auto Parts garage records, your 1995 Buick Roadmaster may be due for its 348,000 mile scheduled service. Learn More about what this service involves.

Need help finding a dealer or mechanic near you? Your Online Garage has that information. Click here to get started.

If you do your own maintenance, we're here to help—with a vast selection of parts and accessories, plus online-only sales and informative videos. Shop Now>

Be sure to visit your Online Garage often, to take full advantage of powerful features like:

• Automatic recall notices
• Maintenance alerts
• Interactive tools to pinpoint common problems
• Accurate resale values and help in finding local mechanics

If your actual mileage doesn't match our records, you can update your mileage here.

Go to your garage ยป

Thanks,
The Advance Auto Parts Team

Jon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Even Advance can't keep up with my driving   Even Advance can't keep up with my driving Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:40 pm

361K......Lord I love Roadmasters!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Advance can't keep up with my driving   Even Advance can't keep up with my driving Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:47 pm

lol Way to go, Jon!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Even Advance can't keep up with my driving   Even Advance can't keep up with my driving Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Keep on roll'n John. Might stop and try to see you next week. Going through on Thursday PM or Friday AM.....

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Advance can't keep up with my driving   Even Advance can't keep up with my driving Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Most of those miles have been put on your wagon in the last 2 years!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Even Advance can't keep up with my driving   Even Advance can't keep up with my driving Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:25 pm

At this rate you should hit 400K sometime around October!
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Even Advance can't keep up with my driving   Even Advance can't keep up with my driving Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Tim - let me know. Would be good to see you.
I started this job with 140k on the car just under 2 years ago. Definately been a good one. I'm averaging around 2k a week so it won't be much longer to 400.

Jon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Even Advance can't keep up with my driving   Even Advance can't keep up with my driving Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:49 pm

I would most likely be on Tuesday not sure what time I will get out of the house in the AM. I have to try to ship a transmission out that morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Advance can't keep up with my driving   Even Advance can't keep up with my driving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even Advance can't keep up with my driving
Page 1 of 1