GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???

Go down 
+7
81X11
95BRMW
BigBlackBeaSSt
buickestate
mtrhead79
Cadet57
Sprocket
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Empty
PostSubject: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Here's a shot of Grimace after a quick run up the road to see the shuttle launch today.... This is about 300 miles worth of love bugs (up and back). Washed the car 5 minutes after snapping the photo.

They sure are a juicy bug and it is a PITA to clean them off. Radiator was caked too.
Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Lovebugs

scrubbed the black paint right off the grille Sad going to have to repaint it...

I stopped for gas halfway and cleaned the windshield it was so bad I could hardly see out.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:36 pm

What... the... hell? And I thought the 24 bees caked on my bumper from driving to Albany last week was a lot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:49 pm

First time I went to Daytona Beach on my bike I had the unique pleasure of riding thru that
mess.The bugs guts are caustic to hot chrome exhaust pipes as they almost ruined my pipes.
What a nitemare to those things are to clean off.I feel for you guys living with those horny damn bugs.
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Reason number ∞ I dont want to live in Florida. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:05 pm

oh they weren't even thick today...... Once I got about 20 miles from my house they cleared up. I guess urbanization does have one or two benefits...
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Family_guy_thats_nasty1

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Ah yes... lovebug season.

Used to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:16 pm

The Tim Swink Car Wash Power Tour!!!!

St. Augustine - gwturbo
Daytona Beach - rh96ss
Stuart - Stingroo
Delray Beach - Sprocket

And again in reverse!
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:29 pm

talked to tim today he was in GA. said the trip was going good and was meeting up with fellow wagon guys on way down. was trying to figure out where to put the parts he was gathering along the way.
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Tim will be fine if he keeps his head in the car and his mouth shut......
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Ok guys finally reporting in. Having a great trip. Left a wedding weekend in NC.

Drove this morning to Charleston SC. Had the extreme pleasure of meeting up with Palamino to purchase some OTA pipes. Roger is a great guy and wish I had the entire day to spend chatting about his wonderful car collection.

GWTurbo came out to dinner with us. Thanks again Glenn you are a wonderful host. The house is always open, would love to have you come visit anytime.

So in typical red-neck fashion I am tooling down the road with Tailpipes strapped to a soft car topper on top of the G-Pa. Possibly will have a set of seats in the mix tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting up with rh96ss tomorrow. Cannot wait to see his wagons and the Impala. One of my favorite color comb's.....and the wheels!!!!

No Love Bugs yet, but we are still 3 hours from our final destination. Washed her yesterday after getting rained on traveling to NC from PA. Toweled off this morning with a little Ardex Hydro Gloss before I started off and she is still presentable tonight. Towels are ready for morning!!! Sprockets hose is ready for evening Love Bugs, I hope!!!! Smile

Pat, I can never keep my mouth shut! Spoke to several wagon folks in route today!!!!

pictures to come..................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:45 pm

rh96ss's wagon is amazing in person. I stood and drooled over it for a good 10-15 minutes in Daytona. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:01 am

Sounds like Tim is washing his way thru the southeast and toweling his way back his home in
Pa.Never a dull/dirty moment with you is there Tim.I know you are keeping track of your gas
mileage so what is the best you have gotten so far?
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:12 am

Only getting 18-19 mpg. With 4 bodies and 1 weeks worth of luggage on top of the car, makes it tough to hypermile. Not to mention Jacksonville FLA traffic moving at close to 90 MPH..... Gotta go fast to keep from getting ran over....... Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:49 am

Lol Yep. That's the truth. Normally on the way to school every fall/winter/spring, cruise gets set at a nice relaxing 80mph, then goes up to 90 as soon as you cross into Duval county.

Fun fun. There's a reason that I-95 through Florida is consistently ranked as one of the nation's deadliest highways. Be safe, Tim.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:54 am

I drive like an old man...... Its not like I have a Hot Rod or anything.........

IAN....... I GET IT NOW!!!!! A1A WIND!!!! LOVE IT!!

Tim
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:43 am

Holy crap! If I have to clean more than a few bugs off the whole summer I consider it a mess.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:43 am

This species' reputation as a public nuisance is due not to any bite or sting (it is incapable of either), but to its slightly acidic body chemistry. Because airborne lovebugs can exist in enormous numbers near highways, they die en masse on automobile windshields, hoods, and radiator grills when the vehicles travel at high speeds. If left for more than an hour or two, the remains become dried and extremely difficult to remove. Their body chemistry has a nearly neutral 6.5 pH but may become acidic at 4.25 pH if left on the car for a day.[1] In the past, the acidity of the dead adult body, especially the female's egg masses, often resulted in pits and etches in automotive paint and chrome if not quickly removed.[5] However, advances in automotive paints and protective coatings have reduced this threat significantly. Now the greatest concern is excessive clogging of vehicle radiator air passages with the bodies of the adults, with the reduction of the cooling effect on engines, and the obstruction of windshields when the remains of the adults and egg masses are smeared on the glass.

-Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Dat why I washed the car as soon as I got home.
My wife's car was caked when I bought it and 3 yrs later it still has stains on it as I could never get them off (they had been sunbaked on for weeks).

thank goodness I have a $40 paint job. I was using scrubbing brush like this on them:
Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Scrub%20brush%202
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Wow, thats bad. I drove through the everglades a few summers ago, I thought it was bad, but nothing like that. To top it off we ran out of washer fluid about halfway through.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:24 pm

I take it this is a big seller from say April-November?

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? BugWash-PrestoneS
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:53 pm

So far his wagon is Lovebug free, til later tonight.
He left my house with a Bonnie passenger and rear seat, and didn't even ask to wash his car. He did drive my grey wagon.
What other parts can he load on his journey.
Tim, let me know when you are coming back northbound, I will check for that RMS frame brace for your SS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:55 pm

He won't be lovebug free when he reaches the Treasure Coast. I promise. They're out in force this year. Worse than I think I've ever seen them.

They're so bad this year I've even seen some in my yard. I NEVER see them in the neighborhoods up (down?) here....
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:42 pm

They arrived in Boca today with the NW wind....Hardly ever see 'em down here either.
He'll be cussin' alot as on my drive yesterday you could just hear them blap blap blap hitting the car while you drive. Looked like snow flurries in black.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Cadet57 wrote:

I don't wash my bugs I just smush 'em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Yeah, in my 4 years in Deerfield I never saw them. I got excited and thought they went extinct. Laughing
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:22 pm

OMGosh....that is plain NASTY!! I'm gonna be so paranoid next year @ Daytona now. Ugg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:

I don't wash my bugs I just smush 'em

That's funny! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:26 pm

brokecello wrote:
OMGosh....that is plain NASTY!! I'm gonna be so paranoid next year @ Daytona now. Ugg.

No worries, they don't come out that early. More of an April/May kinda thing.

Hmmm, no update from Tim, must be outside washing them off!
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:34 pm

this is like a where is waldo but with tim. we need pics of the poor wagon all loaded down
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:58 pm

No wifi... Restricted to blackberry... A few love bugs to clean in the am.

Tired need sleep. Rob let me drive his car. Very nice!!! 14 year old daughter got to drive the wagon on the beach today. Daytona was great. Boca tomorrow. Need sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:01 am

brokecello wrote:

Yeah, they're never out that early. You'll notice that my car was perfectly clean (chalk notwithstanding Laughing).
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:05 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
No wifi... Restricted to blackberry... A few love bugs to clean in the am. Need sleep.

Cool we will all get to see the paint and chrome damage they did to Tim's car, at wagonfest in july!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:29 am

Guys when I was doing the long haul trucking thing years ago I always sprayed the front end
of the truck with PAM cooking spray.All you had to do to clean it was wipe with a towel and
then spray on another coat.Just remembered that trick and it worked very good except when
you parked for a while and then the live bugs would hover around the front end either looking
for something to eat or mate with.
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:39 am

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Lovebugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:08 pm

^ LOL

True story.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:02 pm

^^^^^^^That's funny

At least they'll all burn off on re-entry.

Met up with Tim and family tonight, along with Flash Gumby and his clan.
Nice to visit and play ooo, what mods do you have game Smile
Some photos taken in a dark Shake-n-Steak parking lot by Tim's girls.

He's off again in the morning to go find some more love bugs. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:04 pm

mtrhead79 wrote:
this is like a where is waldo but with tim. we need pics of the poor wagon all loaded down
It was empty except for snorkeling and beach gear.

He even said he drove it on the beach in Daytona affraid
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Sprocket wrote:
mtrhead79 wrote:
It was empty except for snorkeling and beach gear.

He even said he drove it on the beach in Daytona affraid

He had a luggage carrier on top with a set of stainless OTA pipes strapped on the roof when I saw it. Then he stuffed in a rear seat and a passenger seat when he left me.

He did drive on the beach, I saw the evidence of beach sand all over the engine compartment......
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:50 pm

likewise saw the sand. I think all the car parts where back at Del Boca Vista condo they were staying at.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:56 am

Forget Beverly Hills, Lewisberry has it's share of hillbillies....

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? DSCN0224

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? DSCN0225

and for the record, he DID wash the bugs off his car in my driveway (I feel priv'legd Very Happy )

According to his personal photographer, he seems to do that a lot....... that, and the world ain't gonna end today.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:35 pm

But the day is early and still has a lot left to go!Yea like I or any other rational intelligent
individual could possibly believe that today is the day of days to end all time.Lunatics are
everywhere waiting for someone to listen to them rant.
IMHO
Jim Gordon
(DONE RANTING)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Hey Tim should swing back through my town for the SoFaSSt picnic/show tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:10 pm

tim i started laughing when i saw the pics of wagon loaded up better check over pass heights ha ha
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:14 pm

You know, heres the guy asking about how to save gas in these wagons and he goes and loads up the roof like that.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
You know, here's the guy asking about how to save gas in these wagons and he goes and loads up the roof like that.... Wink

I asked the same question and here was his answer.....

The oldest is in the middle seat and the youngest is in the way back seat. I asked their ages and got 17 and 14...... it's a lot of hours in the car and I like the peace and quiet.....

Having kids 8 years apart...... I understand and I could not agree more.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:50 pm

If anyone can handle it its Tim but I dont think I would want to travel with 2 kids that age.
I mean at 17 and 14 they already know way more than dad does but I hope I am wrong.
Not personally knowing Tim that well just thru this forum,I get the impression that his
children mat be the exception to the rule and I mean this in the most complimentary way.
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Tired of travel. Had a relaxing day on a buddies boat in beaufort, SC. Be home tomorrow. Pics soon. What a great bunch.

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Are you referring to yourself and your 2 teenagers or maybe this great bunch?
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:53 am

[code]http://vimeo.com/24113171

Monday of last week. Started out in High Point NC and drove to Charleston, SC.
Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? P5160758
Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? P5160777
Stopped at Roger's place to pick up the tail pipes (Palimino). Thanks again Roger, it was great to meet you. Keep us posted on your Hot Rod project. Sorry for so few pictures.............

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? P5160761
Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? P5160776
Had to find a place for them.

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? 0516111913a2
That evening we met Glen for Dinner..... Thanks Glen!!

Then on to Daytona Beach....... Literally!!!
Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? P5170814
Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? P5170818
https://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn152/97blazerman/2010%20Carlisle%20GM%20Nationals/2011%20Florida%20Trip/?action=view&current=P5170865.mp4
Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? P5170854
A turd surround by two Beautiful Wagons!!! Rob thanks again. He let me drive the REALLY purdy one!!! Woot!!! I love big brakes!!
Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? P5170862

Stayed in Boca for a few days.
Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? IMG_2563
Met up with Sprocket (Jon) and Flashgumby (Scott) and families!! Had dinner and drooled over his dash other various mods...... I had never seen a 200 MPH buick dash and buick triple pod.

Thanks for the steering wheel. No more peeling SEM on my hands!!!

Left Boca the next morning and drove to Beaufort, SC. Making a MUST stop to see Robert's before getting into South Clackalacky.
Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? IMG_2577
Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? IMG_2579
"Hey you missed a Love Bug!!"

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? P5211202
Finished the trip with a nice day at a buddies place.

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? P5211209
Low Country Stew!!!! I does not get any better than this!!!!!

Drove about 3 hours that night (Saturday) and stayed just north of South Of The Border. Was home in central PA for a evening church!!

Thanks all for the great memories and some wonderful wagon stuff!!!

Tim

Last edited by BigBlackBeaSSt on Mon May 23, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next