GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for a '91 Chevy Caprice glove box lock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorrodeporro

Zorrodeporro

Looking for a '91 Chevy Caprice glove box lock Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a '91 Chevy Caprice glove box lock   Looking for a '91 Chevy Caprice glove box lock Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:55 am

Back to top Go down
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a '91 Chevy Caprice glove box lock   Looking for a '91 Chevy Caprice glove box lock Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:16 pm

did you email him, it says to for a quote
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a '91 Chevy Caprice glove box lock   Looking for a '91 Chevy Caprice glove box lock Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:14 am

That seller is me on ebay. I will ship to the Netherlands. If you read the text, it states that shipping outside of CONUS will be more, and may not include insurance. If you need a dark maple red one, I have one without the key as well. If your key works in yours, you can drill the cylinder out of the one I have, and insert your cylinder. Instructions to follow if you want to purchase one directly. The one on ebay has a key, so it is easy to remove the cylinder, and swap it with yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a '91 Chevy Caprice glove box lock   Looking for a '91 Chevy Caprice glove box lock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a '91 Chevy Caprice glove box lock
Page 1 of 1