GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In possible need of wagon fuel tank.

Go down 
+4
95BRMW
DROLDS2U
buickestate
Sprocket
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

In possible need of wagon fuel tank. Empty
PostSubject: In possible need of wagon fuel tank.   In possible need of wagon fuel tank. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:43 pm

If someone is parting one out not too far, I'm most likely interested. I haven't dropped mine again since the late night fuel pump thrash, but it's definitely not sealed anymore (had to cut off one of the six studs on top). Will be helping Flash Gumby swap his out that he got from Doc Olds and will see if we can remove the stud ring from the top of the tank without breaking anything.

If successful, I won't need one, but wanna put a feeler out as the yards here puncture them to remove fuel when the cars hit the yard....
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: In possible need of wagon fuel tank.   In possible need of wagon fuel tank. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:14 pm

I got one from a 93rmw leaning on my garage
Back to top Go down
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: In possible need of wagon fuel tank.   In possible need of wagon fuel tank. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:29 am

i might have one in next few days, just waiting for the possibility of my ship to come in, and it will be big , tomorrow could be a really good day
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: In possible need of wagon fuel tank.   In possible need of wagon fuel tank. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Come on up to CT and take one of my 3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: In possible need of wagon fuel tank.   In possible need of wagon fuel tank. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:49 pm

I've got one from a 92 if you want to come to NC.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: In possible need of wagon fuel tank.   In possible need of wagon fuel tank. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm glad to see there are some around. They are getting scarce, because the yards around here punch holes in them.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: In possible need of wagon fuel tank.   In possible need of wagon fuel tank. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:44 pm

You are welcome to mine too..its from a 94

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
nhgonzo

nhgonzo

PostSubject: Re: In possible need of wagon fuel tank.   In possible need of wagon fuel tank. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Got two over here in dirtywater 06704
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nhgonzo
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: In possible need of wagon fuel tank.   In possible need of wagon fuel tank. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:44 pm

the ship came in, i will be going yarding and get the tank i called about , and maybe the caprice rear w/o moldings
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: In possible need of wagon fuel tank.   In possible need of wagon fuel tank. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Thanks guys. Most prob work with Mark as he comes to town to visit. Found out from LS7 Gerry that the ring is molded on at manufacture and not transferable Sad

Short of tat I'll hit up one of you guys for one. Ditto what Fred said, don't toss 'em! I used my spare in Grimace to fix a cracked tank....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In possible need of wagon fuel tank.   In possible need of wagon fuel tank. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In possible need of wagon fuel tank.
Page 1 of 1