GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PICS! Car Show Weekend PLUS the fair too! Three Shows..and didn't even make the cruise-in!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

PICS!  Car Show Weekend PLUS the fair too!   Three Shows..and didn't even make the cruise-in! Empty
PostSubject: PICS! Car Show Weekend PLUS the fair too! Three Shows..and didn't even make the cruise-in!   PICS!  Car Show Weekend PLUS the fair too!   Three Shows..and didn't even make the cruise-in! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Well you can sure tell it's fall in Texas. Temps have dropped into the cool mid 80's and all the toys that hid from the heat this summer are on the roads now.

I have a TON of pics for you guys. Around 200 I think. I'm going to try to upload them all these shortly. Stay tuned!

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PICS! Car Show Weekend PLUS the fair too! Three Shows..and didn't even make the cruise-in!
Page 1 of 1