GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snagged an LTZ hood badge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nstg8r

Snagged an LTZ hood badge Empty
PostSubject: Snagged an LTZ hood badge   Snagged an LTZ hood badge Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:02 pm

So, I'm pretty excited. I managed to snag an LTZ hood badge off of Ebay this weekend. I can't wait for it go get here. If you were bidding on it, sorry to snag it from you but I really hate my hood ornament.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Snagged an LTZ hood badge   Snagged an LTZ hood badge Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:12 pm

1. Paint that grill
2. Where's your bottom trim?
3. Slide your front roof rack all the way back. It will be MUCH quieter when your drive
4. Congrats on the emblem!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Snagged an LTZ hood badge   Snagged an LTZ hood badge Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:14 pm

I agree with everything Jay said!

Sharp car by the way!!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
nstg8r

PostSubject: Re: Snagged an LTZ hood badge   Snagged an LTZ hood badge Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Grill is getting painted when the body work is done (damage on the drivers side doors). Trim was missing when I bought it. Roof rack is going to get replaced with either a thule or yakima rack (using existing rails). Thanks Mike, not bad for an $800 car huh? Granted the wheels helped quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snagged an LTZ hood badge   Snagged an LTZ hood badge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snagged an LTZ hood badge
Page 1 of 1