GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

windshield replacement questiob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

windshield replacement questiob Empty
PostSubject: windshield replacement questiob   windshield replacement questiob Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 pm

will s 93 sedan windshield fit my 96 wagon i think it will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: windshield replacement questiob   windshield replacement questiob Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 pm

I do believe the sedan windshields fit. I think I saw a thread where someone swapped a sungate from a sedan into his wagon once?

Long time no see, Mike.
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: windshield replacement questiob   windshield replacement questiob Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:44 pm

thanks stingroo. i found a cappi sedan to pull some misc parts from and wanted to make sure before i pull it since mine wgot smashed last week. yeah been busy and nit much time to do s tuff but sunmers back time to start : working on the wagon againagain
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: windshield replacement questiob   windshield replacement questiob Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Windshields are all the same fit, 91-96 B/Ds. Of course, not if you have a presidential roof limo/hearse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: windshield replacement questiob   windshield replacement questiob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

windshield replacement questiob
Page 1 of 1