GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels

Go down 
+3
1993 Roady-man
YachtDriver
81X11
7 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels Empty
PostSubject: Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels   Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:56 pm

I think these really look great and I've yet to see another wagon with these.

Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels DSC01154
Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels DSC01155
Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels DSC01157
Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels DSC01160
Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels DSC01162
Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels DSC01163
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels   Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Wow. That's a nice set of I believe RX 202 wheels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels   Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:20 pm

RX 235s I believe and these are the only set in chrome around and I have a brushed set coming shortly!
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels   Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels   Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Where are you finding these wheels? They look pretty slick!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels   Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:30 pm

i love shinny. they look great. why are you getting another set? will they be your winter wheels?
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak

PostSubject: Re: Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels   Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:43 am

Those look very nice! I'd prefer them with a regular polished finish instead of the chrome though.
I like that they're 17's and not 18's. I've decided that 17's are as large as I want to go. (Actually looking into the possibility of using wheels off of a 2000-ish Jeep Grand Cherokee - supposed to have the same bolt pattern, 16" sizes mostly)

Love those Continental tires, too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels   Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:13 pm

I have a set of the same wheels with the brushed finish coming as soon as the owner gets the time
to meet me.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels   Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:18 pm

How the Hell did you find BBS wheels in a 5 on 5???

Those look great, even though they're chrome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels   Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:46 pm

About 4 years ago I had 4 brand new impala SS wheels on my big porch and I needed tires.Went on ebay and found nothing.Out of habit I punched in BBS because these are my favorite wheel design.Up popped these wheels and had only been posted like 5 minutes before I went on ebay.Contacted the seller immeidiately and that was that.Had both new sets of wheels on my porch and like a damn fool I sold the new set of SS wheels.Found another set of BBS wheels on CLs and just waiting until the owner and I can meet.This set of chrome BBS wheels are the only set I have seen anywhere on my computer in 5x5.The seller said they were for the original 454 SS black truck but GM backed out and they sat in the BBS warehouse down in GA for 20 years until I bought them.When they showed up in their original boxes with
a date of april 6th,1989 stamped on them almost exactly 20 years later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels   Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim "Flasheroo's" BBS wheels
Page 1 of 1