GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do I remove and reinstall Roadmaster wagon stainless belt quarter panel moldings safely ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welkiemike

How do I remove and reinstall Roadmaster wagon stainless belt quarter panel moldings safely ? Empty
PostSubject: How do I remove and reinstall Roadmaster wagon stainless belt quarter panel moldings safely ?   How do I remove and reinstall Roadmaster wagon stainless belt quarter panel moldings safely ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi new here. Researched my question but only found an answer for the doors.Is removal and installation about the same for the doors. Shouldn't matter too much but my car is a 1994 Roadmaster hearse. The moldings appear about the same as a regular wagon, only longer.
Thanks;
Mike Welkie
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

How do I remove and reinstall Roadmaster wagon stainless belt quarter panel moldings safely ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I remove and reinstall Roadmaster wagon stainless belt quarter panel moldings safely ?   How do I remove and reinstall Roadmaster wagon stainless belt quarter panel moldings safely ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Mike,

Call me. Will pm you my number.
Back to top Go down
welkiemike

PostSubject: Re: How do I remove and reinstall Roadmaster wagon stainless belt quarter panel moldings safely ?   How do I remove and reinstall Roadmaster wagon stainless belt quarter panel moldings safely ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks, will do.
Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I remove and reinstall Roadmaster wagon stainless belt quarter panel moldings safely ?   How do I remove and reinstall Roadmaster wagon stainless belt quarter panel moldings safely ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I remove and reinstall Roadmaster wagon stainless belt quarter panel moldings safely ?
Page 1 of 1