GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chicks Dig These Wheels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bdubsee

bdubsee

Chicks Dig These Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Chicks Dig These Wheels   Chicks Dig These Wheels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Well this chick digs these wheels. She wants me to buy them. I don't think they are quite right for Gilbert but I like the way she thinks.

Chicks Dig These Wheels Img_2211
Back to top Go down
http://iambriancompton.com
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Chicks Dig These Wheels   Chicks Dig These Wheels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:50 pm

From Flint?

Did you ever meet Bewber? (John Haynes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chicks Dig These Wheels   Chicks Dig These Wheels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Those are rednecky truck wheels.

Show her some nice wheels, stat.
Back to top Go down
bdubsee

bdubsee

PostSubject: Re: Chicks Dig These Wheels   Chicks Dig These Wheels Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:44 am

I've never met John though I have followed his posts over the past few years. My family is still in Flint and I get up there once a year or so - I'll have to reach out to him. If I find any transmission issues with Gilbert, I may be there sooner as my Dad is a 700R4/4L60/4L60E wizard.
Back to top Go down
bdubsee

bdubsee

PostSubject: Re: Chicks Dig These Wheels   Chicks Dig These Wheels Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:47 am

Stingroo wrote:
Those are rednecky truck wheels.

Show her some nice wheels, stat.
They sure are rednecky though I think she was more attracted to the murdered out look and skull. I suggested that she talk to Mom about putting them on her Traverse instead.

Hmmm...now that I think about it we live next to Bithlo with a lot of salvage yards and the famous figure 8 bus races. I'll definitely have to keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicks Dig These Wheels   Chicks Dig These Wheels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chicks Dig These Wheels
Page 1 of 1