GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally got her back from paint

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
randumnumber

Finally got her back from paint Empty
PostSubject: Finally got her back from paint   Finally got her back from paint Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:12 pm

I got a local body shop to paint my car for me at a very reasonable price, they also fixed the scrapes and dents from the previous grandma who owned the car when she drove through her metal gate (dented both sides of the car). I took off the roof spears and welded the holes up, and did a lot of other tear down work before bring it to them. The top is Nissan G10 paint code, the bottom is the stock DGGM, in direct sunlight you can really see the difference, but in the shade the G10 has a green metallic flake and the colors sort of blend together. The DGGM also came out a little more grey than original, but that is fine. Now its time to tint the windows and get some rubber for the 17inch impala ss wheels i got on craigslist. Oh and a flat badge sure would be nice, but damn are those hard to come by.

Finally got her back from paint K4extvjl

and AFTER!!!

Finally got her back from paint 7SHdhidl
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Finally got her back from paint   Finally got her back from paint Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:20 pm

Big improvement, looks great!

Tom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally got her back from paint   Finally got her back from paint Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Man are those SS wheels going to make that paint job really pop!
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Finally got her back from paint   Finally got her back from paint Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Looks very nice.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Downward

Dr. Downward

PostSubject: Re: Finally got her back from paint   Finally got her back from paint Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Just sold an ltz badge for $50. They are out there (*cough* badass-of-NE members hoarding them *cough*)

I like the top color!!
Back to top Go down
kadonte

kadonte

PostSubject: Re: Finally got her back from paint   Finally got her back from paint Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:38 pm

Great color scheme, subtle and classy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got her back from paint   Finally got her back from paint Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally got her back from paint
Page 1 of 1