GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How much is my wagon worth $$$$????

Go down 
+3
Sprocket
71novaguy
Buicknutt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

How much is my wagon worth $$$$???? Empty
PostSubject: How much is my wagon worth $$$$????   How much is my wagon worth $$$$???? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:51 pm

Hi, so i have showroom new, non peeling woodgrain, 1995, 18,700 mile wagon, california rust free gem...light adriatic blue, with leather and tow pack..

thinking of ebay this summer for the high teens with best offer activated...

any thoughts on value?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much is my wagon worth $$$$????   How much is my wagon worth $$$$???? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Maybe the low to mid teens,about the highest selling price I recall was 13 grand at Barrett Jackson about 4 years ago.The more original the better the selling price.
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

PostSubject: Re: How much is my wagon worth $$$$????   How much is my wagon worth $$$$???? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:06 am

thanks, mid teens is a price im willing to part with...sad though, last time i had one in the mileage teens was 1999...ive got so used to the high mileage ones that its actually shocking how tight and firm everything is with 18k miles, right down to the foam in the seats...even my 30k mile rm sedans cant compare
Back to top Go down
71novaguy

PostSubject: Re: How much is my wagon worth $$$$????   How much is my wagon worth $$$$???? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Sad to think someone would buy it and not use it
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: How much is my wagon worth $$$$????   How much is my wagon worth $$$$???? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:51 am

Ebay would be the place to get top dollar. Even a low mile SS is bard pressed to break into the high teens though. Even though the wagons had far less production numbers
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: How much is my wagon worth $$$$????   How much is my wagon worth $$$$???? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:46 pm

Where did you get it? Got any pictures?
Back to top Go down
sj95rmw

PostSubject: Re: How much is my wagon worth $$$$????   How much is my wagon worth $$$$???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:46 am

A wagon sold for about $10K recently & the mileage was much higher. So mid teens
sound OK although rubber age & electrical components corrode regardless of mileage.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: How much is my wagon worth $$$$????   How much is my wagon worth $$$$???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Your wagon is worth whatever someone will pay for it. Period.

Two tricks: 1. advertise it properly with lots of description, pictures, and the Caps Lock turned off.
2. Sell it at the right time. Figure out who your prospective buyers are and when they'll be buying. Advertise it to them at that time.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: How much is my wagon worth $$$$????   How much is my wagon worth $$$$???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:09 pm

sherlock9c1 wrote:
and the Caps Lock turned off.
so, so true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much is my wagon worth $$$$????   How much is my wagon worth $$$$???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much is my wagon worth $$$$????
Page 1 of 1